Posted on 2020-10-13, by raymanhero.
The Business of Logistics in Supply Chain Management
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 25 lectures (1 hour, 18 mins) | Size: 651 MB
Kick start your Career as a Logistics Manager or a Supply Chain Manager
What you'll learn
This course on "The Business of Logistics and Transportation in Supply Chain Management", will open a students mind to the great journey of packages as they move around the world through the various steps of Export, Import, Warehousing and Inventory Management. Through this course Students will learn the concepts and terms used in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. How to plan and execute an Air Shipment? How to plan and execute an Ocean Shipment ? Things to know about Air and Ocean shipment rules , regulations and events that might occur during the process. How to negotiate pricing ? How to carry out Import/ Export trade deals and negotiation? Know How to prepare your export documentations , filling up a commercial invoice, Sales Contract, Purchase contract, How to obtain a Certificate of Origin and Certificate of conformity, Export procedures and Documentation. Have an understanding of Inventory management and ware housing and Become a confident Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
Logistics Management, Transportation,Air Cargo, Ocean Cargo, FCL , LCL , Export Import, Documentation, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Economic Order Quantity (EOQ), ABC Analysis, Safety Stock,
By the end of this course you will know The basic concepts and terms used in logistics and Supply Chain Management How to plan and execute an air shipment ? How to plan and execute an ocean shipment ? How to negotiate pricing ? How to carry out import/ export trade deal and negotiation? Know how to prepare your export documentation Have an understanding of inventory management and ware housing Be a confident Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
Must have an open mind and willingness to learn about how things move around the world. From Transportation, procurement , processing and distribution. The Supply Chain Journey is an interesting one.
This is designed for students of all levels and is explained in simple terms for all to understand.
This course gives you a complete understanding of the Business of Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management, from a day to day operational point of view. You will learn the theory behind Logistics and Supply Chain Management and then put the theory into practice as we discuss the decision-making process involved in the transportation of cargo via Air Cargo Management via cargo and courier, commercial and sample cargo movement and Ocean Cargo Management through FCL and LCL shipments. We will also cover topics like VGM, Shipment Schedules, and Containerization
You will learn how to schedule a shipment, Calculate the cost of shipments and gain insights from an Industry Expert in Planning your Logistics Activity. This course is created to help you gain an understanding in the way the world works with regards to moving cargo.
This course will also teach you the Export-Import Procedures and Documentation involved in Logistics Management and the Certifications involved in the process and discuss the steps in filling up of the Commerical Documentation
You will also learn the basics of Warehousing and Inventory Management, explaining the basic principles of EOQ( Economic Order Quantity), ABC Analysis and Safety Stock.
There are interesting case studies to help make the course more relatable and Pop Quiz and Assignments to test your knowledge.
If you are looking for a course that will help you Ace your Supply Chain Management Exams and make you an Amazing Manager then this course is short, precise and to the point and will certainly help you gain almost a decade of Management experience, presented to you in a nutshell.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management ,Entrepreneurs who want to their build Import Export business ,MBA and MIB students who want to have an idea of what a Career in SCM will be like, How the day to day activities of a Logistics manager is and What to expect in this job role? Students who want to major in Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management.
Management Students, MBA students, MIB Students and Entrepreneurs, Anyone who wants a career in Operations Management
- Ebooks list page : 44872
- 2020-07-01The Business of Logistics in Supply Chain Management
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Technology Integration to Business: Focusing on RFID, Interoperability, and Sustainability for Manufacturing, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management - Removed
- 2012-01-04The Logic of Logistics: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 2020-05-17Developments in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Past, Present and Future
- 2020-03-06Logistics And Supply Chain Management (masterclass Gold)
- 2020-02-05Computational Intelligence in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2020-01-15Logistics and supply chain management (Masterclass Gold)
- 2020-01-11Logistics and supply chain management (Masterclass Gold)
- 2020-01-11Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Principles and Practices for Sustainable Operations and Management Ed 2 - Removed
- 2019-12-12Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Civilian Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 2018-08-31Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2019 Edition
- 2018-08-07Advances in Computational Intelligence in Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Computational Intelligence in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Handbook of Logistics and Supply-Chain Management
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Logistics Operations, Supply Chain Management and Sustainability (EcoProduction) - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) (Financial Times Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.