Posted on 2019-12-20, by rizentrop.
Easy-to-understand science-based strategies to maximize your brain’s potential. Concerns about memory and other thinking skills are common, particularly in middle age and beyond. Due to worries about declining brain health, some seek out dubious products or supplements purportedly designed to improve memory and other cognitive abilities. Fortunately, scientific research has uncovered a clear- cut set of evidence- based activities and lifestyle choices that are inexpensive or free and known to promote brain and cognitive functioning. John Randolph translates this science in an engaging and accessible way, including the brain- boosting effects of exercise, social activity, mental stimulation, task management strategies, nutrition, and positive self-care. Interwoven with lessons from neuroscience, positive psychology, social and clinical psychology, and habit formation research are powerful self- coaching exercises designed to help the reader incorporate lifestyle changes that promote b
- Ebooks list page : 42192
- 2020-11-24You Are Dope: Let the power of positive energy into your life
- 2020-10-08Discover How The Power Of Discipline Can Change Your Life
- 2020-05-06Discover How the Power of Discipline Can Change Your Life
- 2019-01-12How to Hold a Grudge: From Resentment to Contentmentâ€•The Power of Grudges to Transform Your Life (EPUB)
- 2018-11-07How to Hold a Grudge From Resentment to Contentment - The Power of Grudges to Transform Your Life [A...
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Language Imperative: The Power of Language to Enrich Your Life and Expand Your Mind
- 2011-09-29The Language Imperative: The Power of Language to Enrich Your Life and Expand Your Mind
- 2010-12-16The Language Imperative: The Power of Language to Enrich Your Life & Expand Your Mind
- 2010-12-11The Language Imperative: The Power of Language to Enrich Your Life and Expand Your Mind
- 2020-04-20Building daily habits for happiness and success.: The most effective way to improve your life
- 2011-09-05Brain Facts: A Primer on the Brain and Nervous System free ebook download
- 2012-02-01The Power of Renewables: Opportunities and Challenges for China and the United States - The Power
- 2011-09-24The Power of Renewables: Opportunities and Challenges for China and the United States
- 2020-04-28Pluralsight Harnessing The Power Of Data To Improve Public Health-REBAR - Removed
- 2020-03-01The Little Book of Baby Massage: Use the Power of Touch to Calm Your Baby
- 2020-02-21Breathwork: Use The Power Of Breath To Energise Your Body And Focus Your Mind (A Little Book of Self Care)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Use the Power of Podcasts to Promote Your Book or Product
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Primal Healing: Access the Incredible Power of Feelings to Improve Your Health
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Everything Self-Hypnosis Book: Learn to use your mental power to take control of your life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.