Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2014-01-15. By anonymous.
English | 2009-12-21 | ISBN: 0071621253 | 481 pages | PDF | 3.8 mb
The most comprehensive book of its kind, The Big Book of Marketing is the definitive resource for marketing your business in the twenty-first century. Each chapter covers a fundamental aspect of the marketing process, broken down and analyzed by the greatest minds in marketing today. For the first time ever, 110 experts from the world's most successful companies reveal their step-by-step strategies, proven marketing tools, and tricks of the tradeâ€”fascinating, exclusive, real-world case studies from an all-star roster of companies, including:
ACNielsen * Alcoa * American Express * Amtrak * Antimicrobial * Technologies Group * APL Logistics * Arnold * AT&T * Atlas Air * Bloomingdale's * BNSF * Boeing * Bristol-Myers Squibb * Burson-Marsteller * BzzAgent * Caraustar * Cargill * Carnival * Coldwell Banker * Colgate-Palmolive * Colonial Pipeline * Con-way * Costco * Dean Foods * Discovery Communications * Draftfcb * DSC Logistics * DuPont * Edelman * ExxonMobil * Fabri-Kal * FedEx Trade Networks * Fleishman-Hillard * Ford * Frito-Lay * GE * Greyhound * Hair Cuttery * Hilton * HOLT CAT * IBM * Ingram Barge * Ingram Micro * International Paper * John Deere * Kimberly-Clark * Kodak * Kraft * L.L.Bean * Landor * Long Island Rail Road * Lulu.com * Mars * MCC * McCann * McDonald's * McKesson * Nationals * NCR * New York Times * Nordstrom * Ogilvy Action * OHL * 1-800Flowers.com * Overseas Shipholding Group * Owens Illinois * P & G * Papa John's * Paramount Pictures * Patagonia * PepsiCo * Pfizer * Porter Novelli * RAPP * Ritz-Carlton * Safeway * Saks Fifth Avenue * Sara Lee * SC Johnson * Sealed Air * Sears * Silgan * Skyhook * Snap-on Tools * Southwest * Sports and Leisure * ResearchGroup * Staples * Stoner * Supervalu * Synovate * Tanimura & Antle * TBWA * Tenet Healthcare * Texas Instruments * 3M * ToysRUs * Trader Joe's * Tupperware * Under Armour * United Airlines * United Stationers * Verizon * VISA * Weyerhaeuser * Wilson Sporting Goods * Wunderman * Xerox * Y&R * Zappos.com
No matter what business you're in--from retail and manufacturing to service and nonprofit--The Big Book of Marketing offers the most practical, hands-on advice youâ€™ll ever find . . . from the best in the business.
Anthony G. Bennett taught marketing at Georgetown University. With three decades of experience in the field, he has held a variety of key marketing positions at Fortune 500 companies, including AT&T and others. He resides in McLean, Virginia.
You can also connect to my RSS
- Ebooks list page : 24702
- 2013-02-24The Big Book of Marketing (repost) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Big Book of Marketing (Marketing/Sales/Adv & Promo)
- 2014-05-17The Big Book of Packaging (repost)
- 2014-04-10The Big Book of Baking (repost)
- 2013-10-19The Big Book of Breasts (Repost)
- 2013-03-03The Big Book of Packaging (repost)
- 2012-02-12The Big Book of Baking (repost)
- 2010-12-26The Big Book of Marketing
- 2010-12-22Anthony Bennett - The Big Book of Marketing
- 2010-10-28The Big Book Of Marketing
- 2010-10-08The Big Book of Marketing
- 2010-07-10The Big Book of Marketing
- 2010-05-20The Big Book of Marketing
- 2010-05-19The Big Book of Marketing
- 2010-05-15The Big Book of Marketing
- 2010-05-15The Big Book of Marketing
- 2010-05-14"The Big Book of Marketing" by Anthony G. Bennett - Removed
- 2010-05-14The Big Book of Marketing
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Big Book of Content Marketing: Use Strategies and SEO Tactics to Build Return-Oriented KPIs for Your Brand's Content
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.