Posted on 2014-03-24, by tactools.
The Beginner’s Guide To Modo 4.01
The Beginner's Guide To Modo 4.01 | 1.64 GB
The Beginner's Guide to modo 401 takes the 3d artist who is new to modo and introduces the modo environment and it's unique tools such as action centers, falloffs, the workplane and more.
We explore modo's modeling techniques by modeling 3 different objects in different ways. We then finish the course with a basic product shot by setting up the lights, materials and finally rendering it. The course does not get into every area of the modo software such as sculpting, animating and fur. It is simply aimed at quickly getting the 3d artist familiar with the modeling, texturing and rendering capabilities of modo.
The course was designed to be used as a follow up course for "Foundational 3D with modo 401".
1. Viewports, Navigation & Selections - 45 minutes
Chapter 1 starts off introducing the viewports, navigation features & hot keys and selection modes.
2. Action Centers - 26 minutes
In this chapter we'll explore each of modo's action centers. The action center is a unique tool specific to modo which gives a lot of power to transforming objects.
3. Falloffs - 22 minutes
Falloffs are another powerful feature unique to modo. In this chapter we'll look at all the action centers and discuss which ones are most commonly used.
4. Snapping - 14 minutes
Chapter 4 looks at the most commonly used snapping tools in modo.
5. Model 1 - Car Fender - 1 hour 5 minutes
In this chapter we'll look at multiple techniques we can use model a car fender in modo. This should illustrate how to use the same techniques on other objects that have both hard edges and smooth curved surfaces.
6. Model 2 - Soap Bottle - 23 minutes
Again we look at different modeling techniques, different from chapter 5's, to model a soap bottle making use of not only primitive shapes but also duplication tools and falloffs modo makes available.
7. Model 3 - Laser Gun - 27 minutes
In our final modeling focused chapter we'll model a hard surface object using sub division surfaces, symmetry and falloffs.
8. Rendering - 13 minutes
In this chapter we'll look at setting up a basic product shot scene with lighting, including global illumination and render settings before applying our materials.
9. Texturing (and final render) - 19 minutes
We finish out the series by creating a uv map to which we'll apply a label to the bottle and set up the remaining materials to finish out our product shot. By this point you should have a solid grasp of modo's modeling tools and know how to set up a scene with lights and render it.
======= Download Links =======
===== Server 1 =====
===== Server 2 =====
===== Server 3 =====
- Ebooks list page : 25705
- 2014-05-17The Beginner8217;s Guide to Zen Buddhism
- 2014-02-25Grow it! Cook it!: The Beginner8217;s Guide to Producing your Own Food
- 2012-04-19The Motley Fool Money Guide by Selena M [REPOST]
- 2014-04-06The Tarot Revealed: A Beginner8217;s Guide (EPUB)
- 2012-05-12Luftwaffe Squadrons 1939-45: The Spellmount Aircraft Identification Guide
- 2011-12-13The PayPal Official Insider Guide to Mobile Profits: Make money anytime, anywhere
- 2011-11-05The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Signs and Symbols: The Ultimate A-Z Guide from Alchemy to the Zodiac
- 2020-10-13Skillshare Learn 2d Animation The Beginner And Ultimate Guide To Animation
- 2020-07-14Learn 2D Animation The Beginner and Ultimate Guide To Animation
- 2020-06-25Hacking - The Beginner's Complete Guide To Computer Hacking And Penetration Testing
- 2020-05-15Hacking - The Beginner's Complete Guide To Computer Hacking And Penetration Test
- 2020-01-09Master Digital Photography: All secrets Revealed!: The beginner to pro Guide!
- 2019-12-09The Beginner's Ultimate Guide to Affinity Designer
- 2019-10-26The Beginner's Ultimate Guide to Affinity Designer
- 2019-10-13The Beginner's Ultimate Guide to Affinity Designer
- 2019-03-23Udemy The Beginner Guitar Players Guide to Major Scales TUTORiAL-DYNAMiCS
- 2019-03-20Udemy The Beginner Guitar Players Guide to Major Scales TUTORiAL-DYNAMiCS
- 2019-02-18The Beginner's Photography Guide The Ultimate Step by Step Manual for Getting the ...
- 2018-12-11The Beginner Guitar Players Guide to Major Scales
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.