Posted on 2019-12-15, by rizentrop.
This book is an original study of the contemporary debate over U.S. foreign policy between the president, members of Congress, and political parties. Specifically, it examines how factions at the ideological extremes within parties such as the Tea Party, the Freedom Caucus, and Progressive Democrats can play significant roles in shaping U.S. foreign policy. In today’s polarized atmosphere where Americans seem increasingly divided, factions are emerging as powerful insurgents, innovators, and engines of change. The book develops a minority theory of influence that recognizes the importance of traditional and nontraditional strategies including persuasion, legislation, and issue framing. Original case studies explore factions at work in foreign policy development during the Barack Obama and Donald Trump administrations, including struggles over immigration policy, trade agreements, development aid, and foreign policies toward Iran and Syria. The Battle for U.S. Foreign Policy captures th
- Ebooks list page : 42140
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2012-09-25The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-12-28The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-09-05The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2021-03-18Inclusive Education for the 21st Century: Theory, policy and practice (PDF)
- 2021-02-18Inclusive Education for the 21st Century: Theory, policy and practice (PDF)
- 2021-01-14Inclusive Education for the 21st Century Theory, policy and practice
- 2020-12-25The Greater Middle East and the Cold War US Foreign Policy Under Eisenhower and Kennedy
- 2020-07-21The Powell Doctrine and US Foreign Policy (Military Strategy and Operational Art)
- 2020-05-13The Virginia Tech Massacre: Strategies and Challenges for Improving Mental Health Policy on Campus and Beyond (Developmental Perspectives in Psychiatry)
- 2020-02-11The Battle for China's Spirit: Religious Revival, Repression, and Resistance under Xi Jinping
- 2019-12-19Fuel to the Fire: How Trump Made America's Broken Foreign Policy Even Worse (and How We Can Recover)
- 2019-12-17Europe, Small Navies and Maritime Security: Balancing Traditional Roles and Emergent Threats in the 21st Century (Corbett Centre for Maritime Policy Studies Series)
- 2019-11-28Competition and Compromise among Chinese Actors in Africa: A Bureaucratic Politics Study of Chinese Foreign Policy Actors (Governing China in the 21st Century)
- 2019-01-31Redefining Family Policy Implications for the 21st Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.