Posted on 2019-09-02, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4| Video:AVC 1280 x 720 | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz
Language: English | Size:1.86GB| Duration:3h 9m
I've been making websites since 2007. And one of the largest chunks of knowledge I had to acquire was learning the basics of web-design layout. In design apps we drag and drop. We align. We group. We set widths, heights, and x & y positions. We have a layers panel. We have super-fine control. But the design in the Photoshop or Sketch is not the final website, even if the filename is web-FINAL final.psd. The final website is the one in the browser. It's the one in front of your customer. And the skill of knowing how to describe a design to a browser using HTML & CSS is one of the best skills you can have.
CSS are a descriptive design language pair that can learned, just like you learned to use Sketch or Photoshop.
This class will show you how to describe layouts to the browser, what the defaults are, how to override them, and when to override them. You'll understand more of how the browser works and how it differs from web design apps. It will change how you design, and you may even start designing in the browser more (like I do). Knowing your tools is super beneficial. And as a designer, or developer, knowing how layout in a browser works will allow you to work quicker and more decisively.
This class will cover the following:
The 5 different types of positioning
Common display types
TranslateX and Y
HTML & CSS terminology
Lots of examples
A walkthrough of creating a web page, where I show that you don't have to be really good at numbers, or know absolutely everything about developing websites. We debug. We Google for things. We try things out.
- Ebooks list page : 41269
- 2019-07-13Skillshare The Basics Of Webdesign Layout Learn How To Describe Your Design With Html Css
- 2019-03-25SKILLSHARE THE BASICS OF WEBDESIGN LAYOUT LEARN HOW TO DESCRIBE YOUR DESIGN WITH HTML CSS
- 2021-04-04Udemy - Learn Basics of Web Design 2020 HTML CSS and Bootstrap
- 2021-04-03Learn Basics of Web Design 2020 HTML CSS and Bootstrap
- 2021-03-31Learn Basics of Web Design 2020 HTML CSS and Bootstrap
- 2019-04-08Practical Web Design Learn the Fundamentals of Web Design with HTML5, CSS3, Bootst
- 2018-09-27Practical Web Design Learn the Fundamentals of Web Design with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, and Vue.js
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Basics of Web Design: HMTL5 & CSS3
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Basics of Web Design: HMTL5 & CSS3
- 2020-02-17Mastering the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Library Module: Learn how to organize your images.
- 2020-01-09Mastering the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Develop Module: Learn how to process your images to pixel perfection!
- 2019-05-10Web Design Playground: HTML & CSS the Interactive Way
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Mastering the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Library Module: Learn how to organize your images.
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Mastering the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Develop Module: Learn how to rocess your images to pixel perfection!
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Learn How To Build Your Business With The Power Of Email
- 2011-03-05Layers Magazine issued 07-08 - The future of web design with Fireworks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.