Posted on 2020-12-08, by book24h.
Brad McDonald, "The Art and Skill of Sales Psychology: Why Buyers and Sellers Do What They Do"
English | ISBN: 0578467275 | 2019 | 142 pages | EPUB | 2,5 MB
The ART AND SKILL OF SALES PSYCHOLOGY lays out, in accessible terms that any sales professional can understand, how to identify and learn from the psychological motivators that cause buyers and sellers to do what they do. The book offers clarity and control over the sales process to salespeople, and powerful insights on coaching to managers. This book is a primer for exploring why people do what they do in sales situations. If you are in sales and you have ever struggled to understand the mindset of your prospect; if you have ever wondered why honest, moral, ethical people choose to lie to a salesperson; if you have ever wished for more control over sales interactions that seem to ride a fine line between trust and confusion; if you have ever struggled to understand and deal effectively with your own mindset and your own frustrations when selling-this book is for you. It provides critical insights on human behavior that will help you to understand and control your sales calls. If you are a sales manager or a coach, this book will challenge you. It will ask you to consider the possibility that the best way to help a struggling salesperson may be to help them to create a better understanding of the fears, anxieties, and confusion that often arise about the sales process-both the seller's and the buyer's. Understanding this is more essential than drilling your team in the right tactics. Of course, the tactics are important. They're the answer to the question, "What do I do?" But understanding the "why" behind the tactics might just be the best place to start.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.net/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 45615
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2020-07-23Tasty: The Art and Science of What We Eat
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Tasty: The Art and Science of What We Eat
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Tasty: The Art and Science of What We Eat [Audiobook]
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2011-08-07Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- 2009-12-09The Art of Scalability: Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise
- 2021-01-09You Should Test That: Conversion Optimization for More Leads, Sales and Profit or The Art and Science of Optimized Marketing
- 2020-06-14Twelve Yards: The Art and Psychology of the Perfect Penalty Kick
- 2020-05-22The Art and Skill of Buddhist Meditation: Mindfulness, Concentration, and Insight
- 2020-02-10The Art and Science of Mindfulness: Integrating Mindfulness Into Psychology and the Helping Professions
- 2019-11-07The Art and Science of Mindfulness Integrating Mindfulness Into Psychology and the Helping Profes...
- 2019-07-25%(Recommended) - Why You Should Read Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction by Philip E. Tetlock Online or Download [MOBI EPUB PDF] - Removed
- 2019-07-12^(Wonderful) - Why You Should Read This Is Where You Belong: The Art and Science of Loving the Place You Live by Melody Warnick Online or Download [PDF, EPUB, MOBI]
- 2019-07-10!(Review) - Why You Should Read Shinrin-Yoku: The Art and Science of Forest Bathing by Qing Li Online or Download [PDF EPUB MOBI]
- 2019-07-05$(Top) - Why You Should Read If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face?: My Adventures in the Art and Science of Relating and Communicating by Alan Alda Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB]
- 2018-11-13Skill Checklists for Fundamentals of Nursing The Art and Science of Nursing Care (7th Edition)
- 2018-08-27The Art and Skill of Buddhist Meditation; Mindfulness, Concentration, and Insight
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.