The AOC Generation: How Millennials Are Seizing Power and Rewriting the Rules of American Politics (Audiobook)
Posted on 2021-04-14, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 |
A grassroots look at the future of US politics as the next generation of progressive organizers - sparked by the unstoppable rise of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - leads us toward a new direction
The AOC Generation examines the resurgent young left - including groups like Justice Democrats, the Democratic Socialists of America and Brand New Congress - and documents how and why they got active and energized in political organizing, the success and limitations of their approaches - and through their stories, it tells the history and the future of a generation.
In 2018, the country watched as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rose from unknown part-time bartender to the halls of Congress at the age of 29 and became a household name for her progressive, passionate politics. With firsthand accounts detailing the final days of her campaign, which he spent beside her as she fought for every last vote, Freedlander connects her ample political talents and ability to command the media and the public's attention to the newfound political awakening of millennial activists. Inspired in part by the Bernie Sanders campaign, and furthered by a series of critical issues including catastrophic climate change, a rigid political system, and widening income inequality, these young people organized into new groups that became a conduit for their energy, ideas, and passions. And all of their activity isn't just political. They've created their own media eco-system, with podcasts, streaming networks, and even dating sites that cater to their interests.
With this new generation gaining traction, with little signs of backing down and securing crucial political seats as Ocasio-Cortez did in 2018, The AOC Generation presents a thoughtful analysis of how they came of age in an America they are determined to reshape.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47227
- 2021-04-05The AOC Generation How Millennials Are Seizing Power by David Freedlander
- 2021-08-03The Next Mormons How Millennials Are Changing the LDS Church
- 2021-07-22The Next Mormons How Millennials Are Changing the LDS Church by Jana Riess
- 2020-10-29Coding Democracy: How Hackers Are Disrupting Power, Surveillance, and Authoritarianism (The MIT Press) (PDF)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] 2 Billion Under 20: How Millennials Are Breaking Down Age Barriers and Changing the World
- 2020-10-11Out Innovate: How Global Entrepreneurs from Delhi to Detroit Are Rewriting the Rules of Silicon Valley [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-10Rapid Idea Generation How to Create, Innovate, Conceive, and Invent from Scratch by Peter Hollins
- 2021-03-20Brain Power 101: How to Boost Your Memory and Stay Brain Healthy at Any Age [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-28The Long Southern Strategy How Chasing White Voters in the South Changed American Politics [Audioboo...
- 2020-11-24The Long Southern Strategy: How Chasing White Voters in the South Changed American Politics (EPUB)
- 2019-04-08How to improve your power and explosive strength
- 2019-04-06How to improve your power and explosive strength
- 2019-04-04How to improve your power and explosive strength
- 2019-02-24Divine Principles of Sexual Attraction: How women are like God and why men want to worship them
- 2018-12-16Success in Programming: How to Gain Recognition, Power, and Influence Through Personal Branding (PDF)
- 2018-06-01Success in Programming How to Gain Recognition, Power, and Influence Through Personal Branding - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Art of Mindful Living: How to Bring Love, Compassion, and Inner Peace into Your Daily Life [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Fast Forward: How Women Can Achieve Power and Purpose
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Readicide: How Schools Are Killing Reading and What You Can Do About It
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.