Posted on 2020-02-21, by 0nelovee.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 80.4 MB | Duration: 1 hours
What you'll learn
Discover a SImple 5 Step Course Creation Process
Uncover YOUR REASON to Creating Courses Quickly
Find Starving Markets
Learn Which Courses To Create First
Use Simple Market Research Tools To Find Lucrative Markets
Discover an Exciting Content Creation Process to Create Content Easily
Notebook or Journal to Take Lots of Notes
Open Mind and Willingness to Implement
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Course Updated 7 July 2016
Why are 50,804 students wanting me to mentor them in 42 Udemy courses?50,804 students have started learning from me since August 7th 2015. Shouldn't you find out why?
I absolutely love this ONE star review from Abigail:
Abigail Wall says "Not very useful - Bonus material about salary negotiation is unrelated to topic of the course, I found most of the content does not help you create your Udemy course and isn't concrete enough."
When you take my free course, you get personal access to me. I charge clients thousands of dollars for a day with me, and you get similar personal contact for free. So ask me questions :)
The reviewer chose to review the course based on bonus material provided that showed how I think differently. Not only that, the content in this course has helped me create 42 Udemy courses in 11 months! I dare you to find out how many courses the reviewer has!
My strongest suggestion to anyone contemplating taking my course (or any of my courses) is to realize who you are taking advice from. You can decide if you want to learn from someone who has 37 courses created in a very short time or from someone who sits on the sidelines and waits for the perfect opportunity.
This course is for those who want results and for those who take action. If you are an information junkie, simply find another course to take.
Have you struggled to come up with Udemy course ideas? In this course I will reveal how I effortlessly come up with Udemy course ideas.
I started producing Udemy courses in late July and my first Udemy course was released on August 7th 2015. Since then I've been rapidly creating courses as I've found it such a rewarding experiencing being able to teach thousands of students all over the world.
In the first 3 months, I created 28 Udemy courses!
This course will reveal a 5 step process to come up with ideas effortlessly but the only way this course will work for you is if you take action! Come up with ideas and implement and get courses completed.
I'll reveal the 3 categories of courses I almost exclusively focus on and why you should too!
You will also learn how to find YOUR REASON - without your reason you will find yourself procrastinating and most likely failing. You will also learn how to find starving markets and you will be shown some free market research tool to uncover hot markets easily.
You will also discover an easy content creation process - this will be a game changer to get content quickly!
Who this course is for:
New Instructors Wanting To Create a Course Fast
Existing Instructors Who Want a Method to Come Up With Course Ideas Quickly
- Ebooks list page : 42742
- 2020-03-31The 5 Step Guide to Making Udemy Courses Unofficial
- 2020-11-05Copycat Recipes: A step by step guide for making the most famous tasty restaurant dishes at home. With 2 manuscripts
- 2020-05-31The Bread Baking Cookbook A Step by Step Guide to Making No Knead Bread at Hom
- 2019-05-06Dressmaking The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making your Own Clothes
- 2019-03-24Dressmaking The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making your Own Clothes
- 2014-05-26Dressmaking: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making your Own Clothes (repost)
- 2014-04-15Investing in Stocks and Shares: A Step-By-Step Guide to Making Money on the Stock Market (Repost)
- 2014-02-05Dressmaking: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making your Own Clothes [Repost]
- 2013-09-04Investing in Stocks and Shares: A Step-By-Step Guide to Making Money on the Stock Market (Repost)
- 2013-06-12Dressmaking: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making your Own Clothes - Removed
- 2013-06-05ressmaking: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making your Own Clothes - Removed
- 2013-06-04ressmaking: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making your Own Clothes - Removed
- 2013-06-04Dressmaking: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Making your Own Clothes - Removed
- 2013-05-21Stages of Senior Care: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Making the Best Decisions (repost) - Removed
- 2010-04-10Investing in Stocks and Shares: A Step-By-Step Guide to Making Money on the Stock Market
- 2009-12-14Stages of Senior Care: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Making the Best Decisions
- 2009-06-01John White - Investing in Stocks & Shares: A Step-by-step Guide to Making Money on the Stock Market
- 2020-11-14The Diet Compass: the 12-step guide to science-based nutrition for a healthier and longer life
- 2020-11-12The Five-step Guide to Mastering Your Money
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.