Posted on 2019-11-23, updated at 2019-12-12, by everest555.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 7 hour | Size: 1.27 GB
What you'll learn
Identify different parts of our brain, and how they correspond to different voices in our head
Understand primary motivations, including complex urges such as craving fairness and independence
Seek the state of flow, a mental state of intense concentration and joy, brought on by work
Classify personalities into 32 categories using the Big Five Personality Traits
Understand how memory works, why it is reconstructive and associative
This course does not require any software
This is a practical applied course in Neuroscience and Psychology, that's about knowing yourself, knowing others, and knowing stuff.
Let's parse that.
Knowing Yourself: The course presents different parts of our brains - such as the prefrontal cortex, the limbic system, basal ganglia - and how these brain systems drive our behaviour and motivation.
Knowing Others: We will examine one set of personality traits, known as the OCEAN traits or Big-Five traits, and examine 32 different personality types that follow from these.
Knowing Stuff: How memories are formed, how this process is influenced by sleep, and how different learning styles interact with memory and understanding.
Here's what this course includes:
Basics of Neuroscience: Different brain systems - the prefrontal cortex as center of our attention; the limbic system which governs our towards/away responses; basal ganglia that manage autopilot routines and habits; the anterior cingulate which craves novelty; the ventrolateral prefrontal which manages the most difficult function of conscious thought - saying No.
Free Will and Free Won't: Conscious thought consists of 5 primary functions: inhibiting, deciding, recalling, understanding and memorising. See why inhibiting is so hard, why decision fatigue makes us procrastinate, and why we should talk in bullets, think in trees, and decide in pairs
Motivations: Our brain has surprisingly complex urges - including cravings for independence, fairness, curiosity, loyalty and vengeance. These motivations make us behave the way we do. We look at the 16 Primary Urges, Maslow's Hierarchy, and the Autonomy-Mastery-Purpose framework of what drives us.
Seeking Flow: Perhaps the most important concept in this course, flow refers to a state of intense focus, of oneness with one's work. This state sounds almost magical - and it is, but its also real, and backed by hard science. People who get addicted to this state experience a neurochemical high, and what's more, are more successful than those who work for rewards such as money.
The Big Five Personality Traits: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness and Neuroticism. Collectively, these OCEAN traits can be used to classify personalities into 32 types, and give us real insights into how people are likely to think and behave.
Memory: Every experience, every sensation triggers a pattern of neuron firings in our brain - this pattern is unique and is a memory. See how this pattern is reconstructive, and associative.
Sleep: Sleep is essential for creativity, memory consolidation, and also just for staying happy. Understand why not getting enough sleep makes us grumpy (it has to do with our limbic alertness to threats being greater than that to rewards!)
Learning: Our brains are wired to very efficiently process spatial stimuli (maps, trees), visual stimuli (images) and auditory stimuli (songs). THink about how much information is packed into a song - tune, beat, lyrics, and these days, visuals. We are not quite so good with numbers or blocks of text - and this is a big part of information overload these days.
Who this course is for:
Yep! Anyone curious to understand how our minds work
Yep! Anyone curious to gain a practical applied understanding of neuroscience and psychology
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b43C7cef48b4b67f/.That Stranger In The Mirror Neuroscience For Everyone.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/72fC55b74e7e8bBe/.That Stranger In The Mirror Neuroscience For Everyone.part2.rar
- Ebooks list page : 41876
- 2020-04-02That Stranger In The Mirror: Neuroscience For Everyone
- 2019-12-12That Stranger In The Mirror Neuroscience For Everyone
- 2010-09-14Opportunities in Neuroscience for Future Army Applications
- 2012-01-08Human Papillomavirus: Iarc Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Human (Iarc Monographs) (IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of the Carcinogenic Risks to Humans) - The International Agency For Research On Cancer
- 2011-12-08Human Papillomavirus: Iarc Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Human (Iarc Monographs) (IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of the Carcinogenic Risks to Humans) - The International Agency For Research On Cancer
- 2011-12-03Human Papillomavirus: Iarc Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Human (Iarc Monographs) (IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of the Carcinogenic Risks to Humans) - The International Agency For Research On Cancer
- 2011-11-22Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2011-08-13Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2008-06-05[request]The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008
- 2020-10-16The Dehydrator Cookbook for Everyone: Timeless Dehydrator Recipes
- 2020-08-05My COMPUTeachER, The Computer Book for Everyone
- 2020-06-26LaFosse & Alexander's Essential Book of Origami: The Complete Guide for Everyone: Origami Book with 16 Lessons and Instructional DVD
- 2019-07-02Words That Change Minds The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence, 3rd Edition
- 2019-03-28The Little Book That Builds Wealth The Knockout Formula for Finding Great Investments
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Little Book That Builds Wealth: The Knockout Formula for Finding Great Investments
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Peace and Parsnips: The Vegan Cookbook For Everyone
- 2017-11-03[PDF] My COMPUTeachER, The Computer Book for Everyone
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Reflection: The Stranger in the Mirror (Records of the Ohanzee) (Volume 1)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Colleges That Pay You Back, 2016 Edition: The 200 Schools That Give You the Best Bang for Your Tuition Buck (College Admissions Guides)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.