Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2010-09-09. By anonymous.
MIT Press (MA) | June 1990 | ISBN-10: 0262192969 | 152 pages | PDF | 1.23 Mb
Tax policy debates, generated by one of the most sweeping reforms of the Federal income tax system since its inception, are certain to continue for years to come, providing a fertile field for economic research. This book is the second in a series of annual publications on tax policy and the economy initiated by the National Bureau of Economic Research and designed to convey research results in a way that is accessible to a wide body of lawyers, policymakers, and businesspeople involved in formulating tax policy. Studies in Volume 2 include Don Fullerton's reevaluation of traditional claims that investment incentives bias the tax system toward capital-intensive industries; Laurence Lindsey's further results on the sensitivity of tax revenues to reductions in the top marginal tax rate; Lawrence Kotlikoff's assessment of the impact of tax reform on the pension system; and Douglas Bernheim's examination of international evidence on the impact of budget deficits on trade deficits.
- Ebooks list page : 7218
- 2010-09-09Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 7
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 9
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 11
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 10
- 2010-09-09Tax Policy and the Economy: Vol. 6
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy, Vol. 8
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy, Vol. 14
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy, Vol. 13
- 2010-09-08Tax Policy and the Economy, Vol. 12
- 2017-10-31Taxation in Crisis: Tax Policy and the Quest for Economic Growth
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Monetary Policy and the Economy in South Africa - Removed
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2018-01-23[PDF] China and the Global Economy: National Champions, Industrial Policy and the Big Business Revolution - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Labour Party and the World, Volume 1: The Evolution of Labour's Foreign Policy, 1900-51
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Tax Justice and the Political Economy of Global Capitalism, 1945 to the Present
- 2014-05-25Monetary Theory and Policy from Hume and Smith to Wicksell: Money, Credit, and the Economy (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.