Posted on 2009-03-19. By anonymous.
Publisher: Pickering & Chatto Publishers | 2008 | ISBN: 1851969381 | PDF | 313 pages | 1.2 MB
This collection brings together scholars who use literary interpretation and discourse analysis to read eighteenth-century British philosophy in its historical context. The essays analyse how the philosophers of the Enlightenment viewed their own writing; how their institutional positions as teachers and writers influenced their understanding of human consciousness; and how our academic legacy is a result of these philosophers' experience as writers.
- Ebooks list page : 2522
- 2011-09-08Theory and Practice in the Eighteenth Century: Writing Between Philosophy and Literature
- 2020-05-05Passions, Sympathy and Print Culture: Public Opinion and Emotional Authenticity in Eighteenth-Century Britain (Palgrave Studies in the History of Emotions)
- 2018-05-09British-Ottoman Relations, 1661-1807 Commerce and Diplomatic Practice in Eighteenth-Century Istanbul
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Imagining Methodism in Eighteenth-Century Britain: Enthusiasm, Belief, and the Borders of the Self
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Women and Enlightenment in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Domestic Affairs: Intimacy, Eroticism, and Violence between Servants and Masters in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Wesley and the Wesleyans: Religion in Eighteenth-Century Britain (British Lives)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Before the Empire of English: Literature, Provinciality, and Nationalism in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Passions, Sympathy and Print Culture: Public Opinion and Emotional Authenticity in Eighteenth-Century Britain (Palgrave Studies in the History of Emotions) - Removed
- 2017-03-14Imagining Methodism in Eighteenth-Century Britain Enthusiasm, Belief, and the Borders of the Sel...
- 2014-05-11Luxury and Pleasure in Eighteenth-Century Britain (repost)
- 2014-02-26Wesley and the Wesleyans: Religion in Eighteenth-Century Britain (Repost)
- 2013-10-07The Little Republic: Masculinity and Domestic Authority in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- 2013-04-12The Party of Humanity: Writing Moral Psychology in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- 2012-09-07Merchants and the Military in Eighteenth-Century Britain: British Army Contracts and Domestic Supply, 1739-1763
- 2012-04-30Inferior Politics: Social Problems and Social Policies in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- 2012-01-03War, State, and Society in Mid-Eighteenth-Century Britain and Ireland - Stephen Conway
- 2011-11-11Stephen Conway, "War, State, and Society in Mid-Eighteenth-Century Britain and Ireland"
- 2011-10-19Women and Enlightenment in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.