Posted on 2018-05-07, by nokia241186.
A.K. Konopka, "Systems Biology: Principles, Methods, and Concepts"
English | 2006 | ISBN: 0824725204 | PDF | pages: 258 | 4.3 mb
With extraordinary clarity,the Systems Biology: Principles, Methods, and Concepts focuses on the technical practical aspects of modeling complex or organic general systems. It also provides in-depth coverage of modeling biochemical, thermodynamic, engineering, and ecological systems. Among other methods and concepts based in logic, computer science, and dynamical systems, it explores pragmatic techniques of General Systems Theory. This text presents biology as an autonomous science from the perspective of fundamental modeling techniques. A complete resource for anyone interested in biology as an exact science, it includes a comprehensive survey, review, and critique of concepts and methods in Systems Biology.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36140
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Systems Biology: Principles, Methods, and Concepts
- 2014-03-12Systems Biology: Principles, Methods, and Concepts (repost)
- 2018-10-29Dielectric Relaxation in Biological Systems Physical Principles, Methods, and Applications
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Dielectric Relaxation in Biological Systems: Physical Principles, Methods, and Applications
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Dielectric Relaxation in Biological Systems: Physical Principles, Methods, and Applications
- 2012-01-04Analytical Methods and Approaches for Water Resources Project Planning
- 2020-05-29Systems Biology of Metabolic and Signaling Networks: Energy, Mass and Information Transfer (Springer Series in Biophysics)
- 2020-05-12Bioanalytics Analytical Methods and Concepts in Biochemistry and Molecular Biolo
- 2020-04-14Statistical Methods for Global Health and Epidemiology: Principles, Methods and Applications (ICSA Book Series in Statistics)
- 2020-02-08Complex Networks: Principles, Methods and Applications
- 2020-02-04Research Challenges in Modeling and Simulation for Engineering Complex Systems (Simulation Foundations, Methods and Applications)
- 2019-12-05Epidemiology and Geography: Principles, Methods and Tools of Spatial Analysis
- 2019-03-17Systems Biology Mathematical Modeling and Model Analysis
- 2019-03-11New Perspectives on Information Systems Development Theory, Methods, and Practice
- 2019-03-06Systems Biology Mathematical Modeling and Model Analysis
- 2019-01-31Systems Metabolic Engineering Methods and Protocols
- 2019-01-31Physical Inorganic Chemistry Principles, Methods, and Models
- 2019-01-31Proteomics of Human Body Fluids Principles, Methods, and Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-25Fluorescence Spectroscopy in Biology Advanced Methods and their Applications to Membranes, Protei...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.