Posted on 2020-05-23, by books_lover.
Based on the proceedings of a recent symposium, this book aims to explore and ultimately define sustainability in the context of poultry production in Europe to create a durable industry for future generations. Four major themes are addressed in the book: resources – securing material supplies and maintaining a skilled workforce; market – strengthening positive links to end users; risk management – identifying and containing threats from disease and economic fluctuations; and environmental factors – maximizing contributions to waste management and food production while minimizing global resource usage. Global leaders in science and industry discuss the resilience and evolutionary factors needed to create a durable industry capable of thriving from tomorrow to 2050. The chapters collectively examine the role of cutting edge technologies and other new approaches relating to the three pillars of sustainability: Environmental, Social and Economic. The diverse backgrounds of contributors
- Ebooks list page : 43687
- 2019-12-18Poultry Feathers and Skin: The Poultry Integument in Health and Welfare (Animal & Veterinary Science)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Sustainable Poultry Production in Europe (Poultry Science Symposium Series)
- 2016-12-22Sustainable Poultry Production in Europe
- 2020-04-07Sustainability in the Textile and Apparel Industries: Sustainable Textiles, Clothing Design and Repurposing (Sustainable Textiles: Production, Processing, Manufacturing & Chemistry)
- 2020-04-01Sustainability in the Textile and Apparel Industries: Production Process Sustainability (Sustainable Textiles: Production, Processing, Manufacturing & Chemistry)
- 2020-04-01Sustainability in the Textile and Apparel Industries: Sourcing Synthetic and Novel Alternative Raw Materials (Sustainable Textiles: Production, Processing, Manufacturing & Chemistry)
- 2020-03-20Sustainability in the Textile and Apparel Industries: Consumerism and Fashion Sustainability (Sustainable Textiles: Production, Processing, Manufacturing & Chemistry)
- 2020-03-17Sustainability in the Textile and Apparel Industries: Sourcing Natural Raw Materials (Sustainable Textiles: Production, Processing, Manufacturing & Chemistry)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Gut Efficiency: The Key Ingredient in Pig and Poultry Production: Elevating Animal Performance and Health
- 2013-08-06Modern Livestock & Poultry Production - Removed
- 2011-11-06Modern Livestock & Poultry Production, 8th Edition - Removed
- 2009-09-24Sustainable Protein Production and Consumption: Pigs or Peas? (Environment & Policy)
- 2020-08-22Defending Beef: The Case for Sustainable Meat Production
- 2020-06-23Sustainable Bioenergy Production
- 2020-05-29Sustainable Food Production Includes Human and Environmental Health (Issues in Agroecology – Present Status and Future Prospectus)
- 2020-05-19Sustainability and Human Resource Management: Developing Sustainable Business Organizations (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-03-14Models for Optimum Decision Making: Crude Oil Production and Refining (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science (286))
- 2020-02-20Sustainable Ammonia Production (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2019-12-29Adaptive Water Management: Concepts, Principles and Applications for Sustainable Development (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.