Sustainable Consumption: Design, Innovation and Practice (The Anthropocene: Politik—Economics—Society—Science)
Posted on 2020-05-31, by books_lover.
This book originates from the work of contributors to initiatives and global networks promoting and pursuing lines of enquiry that recognise and probe relationships between sustainable consumption, design and production, and the implications of those relationships for new economic activity and the way we live and govern ourselves. It features contributions from social scientists (e.g. from the fields of innovation studies, geography, environmental policy and sociology) and practitioners, serving to generate a short-list of research perspectives and topics around which future research and actions in practice will be orientated. The book consists of ten chapters divided into three parts, focusing on: perspectives/methodological insights; empirical work integrating consumption and production; and site-specific practitioner-oriented case studies. The conclusion examines the key aspects of policy, research and practical implications.
- Ebooks list page : 43767
- 2019-12-05Confronting Climate Change in Bangladesh: Policy Strategies for Adaptation and Resilience (The Anthropocene: Politik—Economics—Society—Science)
- 2019-01-24Sustainable Consumption Design, Innovation and Practice - Removed
- 2019-01-11Sustainable Consumption Design, Innovation and Practice
- 2018-12-20Sustainable Consumption Design, Innovation and Practice
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Sustainable Consumption: Design, Innovation and Practice - Removed
- 2016-12-07Sustainable Consumption Design, Innovation and Practice - Removed
- 2019-11-22Peacebuilding and Sustainable Human Development: The Pursuit of the Bangsamoro Right to Self-Determination (The Anthropocene: Politik—Economics—Society—Science)
- 2020-02-25Environmental Law and Policies in Turkey (The Anthropocene: Politik―Economics―Society―Science)
- 2019-12-03Paris Climate Agreement: A Deal for Better Compliance?: Lessons Learned from the Compliance Mechanisms of the Kyoto and Montreal Protocols (The Anthropocene: Politik—Economics—Society—Science)
- 2019-12-27From Post-Democracy to Neo-Democracy (The Anthropocene: Politik—Economics—Society—Science)
- 2020-02-07Sustainable Building Design: Principles and Practice
- 2011-02-23Modes of Comparison: Theory and Practice (The Comparative Studies in Society and History Book Series)
- 2018-12-28Fashion Design Process, Innovation and Practice
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Sustainable Transport Development, Innovation and Technology: Proceedings of the 2016 TranSopot Conference (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Design, Experience and Practice of Networked Learning (Research in Networked Learning) - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Fashion Design: Process, Innovation and Practice
- 2017-10-25The Design, Experience and Practice of Networked Learning (PDF) - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Fashion Design: Process, Innovation and Practice, 2nd Edition
- 2014-02-15The Design, Experience and Practice of Networked Learning
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.