Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2010-12-07. By anonymous.
National Ac.demies Press | 2000 | ISBN: 0309068789 | 166 pages | PDF | 1 MB
The managed flow of goods and information from raw material to final sale also known as a "supply chain" affects everything--from the U.S. gross domestic product to where you can buy your jeans. The nature of a company's supply chain has a significant effect on its success or failure--as in the success of Dell Computer's make-to-order system and the failure of General Motor's vertical integration during the 1998 United Auto Workers strike.
Supply Chain Integration looks at this crucial component of business at a time when product design, manufacture, and delivery are changing radically and globally. This book explores the benefits of continuously improving the relationship between the firm, its suppliers, and its customers to ensure the highest added value.
This book identifies the state-of-the-art developments that contribute to the success of vertical tiers of suppliers and relates these developments to the capabilities that small and medium-sized manufacturers must have to be viable participants in this system. Strategies for attaining these capabilities through manufacturing extension centers and other technical assistance providers at the national, state, and local level are suggested.
This book identifies action steps for small and medium-sized manufacturers--the "seed corn" of business start-up and development--to improve supply chain management. The book examines supply chain models from consultant firms, universities, manufacturers, and associations. Topics include the roles of suppliers and other supply chain participants, the rise of outsourcing, the importance of information management, the natural tension between buyer and seller, sources of assistance to small and medium-sized firms, and a host of other issues.
Supply Chain Integration will be of interest to industry policymakers, economists, researchers, business leaders, and forward-thinking executives.
- Ebooks list page : 8883
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Global Supply Chain Ecosystems: Strategies for Competitive Advantage in a Complex, Connected World
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Decision-Making for Supply Chain Integration (Decision Engineering) - Removed
- 2014-02-02Decision-Making for Supply Chain Integration - Removed
- 2012-04-22Debugging Strategies For .NET Developers by Darin Dillon [REPOST] - Removed
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2011-08-15Small Clinical Trials: Issues and Challenges (Compass Series)
- 2010-04-08Financial Models and Tools for Managing Lean Manufacturing (Supply Chain Integration Modeling, Optimization and Application)
- 2020-08-07Global Supply Chain Quality Management: Product Recalls and Their Impact (Supply Chain Integration Modeling, Optimization and Application)
- 2020-07-30The Complete Supply Chain Management Course for Beginners
- 2020-07-29Competitive Strategies for Small and Medium Enterprises: Increasing Crisis Resilience, Agility and Innovation in Turbulent Times
- 2020-06-08101 Facebook Marketing Tips and Strategies for Small Businesses
- 2020-05-24Blockchain and the Supply Chain Concepts, Strategies and Practical Applications
- 2020-01-10Adaptive Strategies for Small-Handed Pianists
- 2019-11-27Supply Chain Social Sustainability for Manufacturing: Measurement and Performance Outcomes from India (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- 2019-03-25Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2019-03-20Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2019-03-18Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.