Posted on 2019-12-18, by rizentrop.
Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review has proven to be the premiere resource to help prepare medical students for the surgical shelf exam and clinical wards. The second edition was conceived after listening to the feedback we received from students. We have added several new chapters and updated the others. This book continues to provide the reader with a comprehensive understanding of surgical diseases in one easy-to-use reference that combines multiple teaching formats. The book begins using a case based approach. The cases presented cover the diseases most commonly encountered on a surgical rotation. The cases are followed by a series of short questions and answers, designed to provide further understanding of the important aspects of the history, physical examination, differential diagnosis, diagnostic work-up and management, and questions that may arise on surgical rounds and on the shelf exam. The book is written in an easy-to-understand manner to help reinforce important surgi
- Ebooks list page : 42165
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review - Removed
- 2022-09-23Challenges in Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery A Case-based Approach - Removed
- 2022-09-12Challenges in Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery A Case-based Approach - Removed
- 2021-10-19Advanced Robotic Spine Surgery A Case Based Approach
- 2021-09-01Advanced Robotic Spine Surgery A case-based approach
- 2021-07-27Rhinology and Anterior Skull Base Surgery A Case-based Approach - Removed
- 2021-03-05Case-Based Clinical Cardiology - Removed
- 2019-12-03Spine Surgery: A Case-Based Approach
- 2019-11-30Absolute Case-Based Neurology Review: An Essential Q & A Study Guide
- 2018-12-15Spinal Tumor Surgery A Case-Based Approach
- 2018-12-14Spine Surgery A Case-Based Approach
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Five Steps to Start Your Refractive Surgery: A Case-Based Systematic Approach
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Learning Strabismus Surgery: A Case-Based Approach - Removed
- 2013-08-10Amenorrhea: A Case-Based, Clinical Guide (repost)
- 2011-11-15Amenorrhea: A Case-Based, Clinical Guide (Contemporary Endocrinology)
- 2011-08-04Amenorrhea: A Case-Based, Clinical Guide (Contemporary Endocrinology)
- 2010-09-18Nanette F. Santoro, Genevieve Neal-Perry - Amenorrhea: A Case-Based, Clinical Guide
- 2020-04-03Handbook of Lower Extremity Reconstruction: Clinical Case-Based Review and Flap Atlas
- 2014-02-06Diffusion MRI Outside the Brain: A Case-Based Review and Clinical Applications (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.