Posted on 2020-04-29, by books_lover.
“Logistics” usually describes the movement of people, goods, or products from one place to another; however, logistics in the construction industry describes movement around the construction/project site. Greger Lundesjo and his team of leading experts examine the expanding role of logistics in construction, offering practical guidance on: arrangements with suppliers, the use of returnable packaging, off-site manufacture and assembly, and IT systems used to manage the supply chain and logistics operations, such as delivery and warehouse management systems. They also consider aspects of the contractual relationships between client, developer, main contractor and lower-tier contractors, all of which have an impact on how the supply chain is managed. With case studies and insights from international companies, this book illustrates how logistics and supply chain management improves overall construction project performance and efficiency, and is ideal for construction managers, as wel
- Ebooks list page : 43433
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2020-04-29Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2018-11-12Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics From Farm to Fork
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Logistics: Innovative Strategies and Practical Solutions (Industrial and Systems Engineering Series)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Logistics Operations, Supply Chain Management and Sustainability (EcoProduction) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Transport Logistics
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Transport Logistics
- 2013-08-21Supply chain management: a logistics perspective, 9th edition john j. Coyle, c. John langley, jr., robert a. Novack, brian j. Gibson solutions manual and test bank
- 2012-12-02Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective, 9th John J. Coyle, C. John Langley, Jr., Robert A. Novack, Brian J. Gibson solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-08-18Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective, 9th Edition John J. Coyle, C. John Langley, Jr., Robert A. Novack, Brian J. Gibson solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-07-08supply chain management a logistics perspective 8e coyle langley gibson solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2011-09-26Supply chain management: a logistics perspective: 8e by coyle, langley, gibson, novack and bardi solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2020-02-05Supply Chain Management and Business Performance: The VASC Model (Systems and Industrial Engineering - Robotics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Supply Chain Management and its Applications in Computer Science (Focus)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Web-based Supply Chain Management and Digital Signal Processing: Methods for Effective Information Administration and Transmission (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning: Concepts, Models, Software, and Case Studies (5th edition) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.