Posted on 2020-10-18, by nokia241186.
English | PDF,EPUB | 2020 | 387 Pages | ISBN : 1484261550 | 21 MB
Gain a thorough understanding of supervised learning algorithms by developing use cases with Python. You will study supervised learning concepts, Python code, datasets, best practices, resolution of common issues and pitfalls, and practical knowledge of implementing algorithms for structured as well as text and images datasets.
You'll start with an introduction to machine learning, highlighting the differences between supervised, semi-supervised and unsupervised learning. In the following chapters you'll study regression and classification problems, mathematics behind them, algorithms like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, KNN, Naïve Bayes, and advanced algorithms like Random Forest, SVM, Gradient Boosting and Neural Networks. Python implementation is provided for all the algorithms. You'll conclude with an end-to-end model development process including deployment and maintenance of the model.
After reading Supervised Learning with Python you'll have a broad understanding of supervised learning and its practical implementation, and be able to run the code and extend it in an innovative manner.
Review the fundamental building blocks and concepts of supervised learning using Python
Develop supervised learning solutions for structured data as well as text and images
Solve issues around overfitting, feature engineering, data cleansing, and cross-validation for building best fit models
Understand the end-to-end model cycle from business problem definition to model deployment and model maintenance
Avoid the common pitfalls and adhere to best practices while creating a supervised learning model using Python
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44943
- 2019-11-07Applied Supervised Learning with Python
- 2020-06-29Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps A Practical Implementation G...
- 2020-06-26Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps - A Practical Implementation G...
- 2020-05-16Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps - A Practical Implementation
- 2020-05-05Hands On One Shot Learning With Python A Practical Guide To Implementing Fast And Accurate Deep L - Removed
- 2019-12-04Hands-On Q-Learning with Python: Practical Q-learning with OpenAI Gym, Keras, and TensorFlow
- 2019-11-22Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python Ed 2
- 2019-10-25Hands-On Q-Learning with Python: Practical Q-learning with OpenAI Gym, Keras, and TensorFlow
- 2019-10-09Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python, 2nd Edition
- 2019-05-02Mastering OpenCV 4 with Python: A practical guide covering topics from image processing, augmented reality to deep learning with OpenCV 4 and Python 3.7 - Removed
- 2018-08-08Hands On Machine Learning with Python: Concepts and Applications for Beginners
- 2018-03-23Packt Publishing - Supervised and Unsupervised Learning with Python
- 2018-01-21Packt Publishing - Supervised and Unsupervised Learning with Python
- 2017-12-18Supervised and Unsupervised Learning with Python
- 2017-09-28Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python
- 2020-10-24Udemy Hands-On Machine Learning with scikit-learn and Python
- 2020-10-22Machine Learning with Python: A Practical Beginners' Guide (Machine Learning From Scratch)
- 2020-10-22Probabilistic Deep Learning With Python, Keras and TensorFlow Probability [Final Version]
- 2020-10-22Udemy Hands-On Machine Learning with scikit-learn and Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.