Stretching Exercises for Seniors Simple Movements to Improve Posture, Decrease Back Pain, and Prevent Injury After 60
Posted on 2021-08-31, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: B09DQ9MW3Q | N/A pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 5.97 MB
It's Never Too Late to Start Stretching Exercises for Health, Strength, and Mobility!
Do you find yourself getting stiffer and more tense with age? Do the active hobbies you used to love suddenly cause you pain or injury? Do you struggle with the range of motion for day-to-day activities like picking up your grandchildren?
Regular stretching keeps our limbs flexible, elongated, and healthy at any age. As we move from middle age into our senior years, it becomes even more important. In fact, a stretching routine will help build good posture, encourage muscle relaxation, and relieve many aches and pains. It can even improve your mental state through mindfulness and relaxation!
With Stretching Exercises for Seniors, author and fitness expert, Baz Thompson, has provided a thorough guide to stretching for people over 60. The multitude of stretches inside cover every part of your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Each exercise is presented in detail with a visual demonstration, and it's explained specifically for older people. With tips, techniques, and practical advice, backed by the wisdom of doctors and physical therapists, the stretches in this book will make you feel as loose and limber as a teenager.
In Stretching Exercises for Seniors, you'll discover:
- How stretching can help us feel younger than our chronological age
- Why stretching is absolutely essential for our joints, ligaments, and tendons
- Exercises to increase functional mobility in the hip flexors, hamstrings, calves, and quadriceps
- Ways to release tension in the neck, shoulders, and lower back
- Morning stretches to release tension and wake up your body
- Movements to warm up your muscles for exercise, biking, or gardening
- Post-activity cooldowns to make your limbs more supple and flexible
- Evening stretching routines to wind down and decompress before bedtime
- Targeted stretches to make the hands, feet, fingers, toes, wrists, and ankles healthier than ever
- Detailed explanations and illustrations, with modifications for stiff, tight muscles
Loosen up your body, improve your health, and feel younger than ever. Scroll up and one-click Stretching Exercises for Seniors now!
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 49268
- 2021-11-19Simple Stretching Exercises for Seniors Weekly Program to Improve Flexibility and Relieve Muscle Tightness
- 2022-12-01Stretching Exercises for Seniors
- 2022-11-24Stretching Exercises for Seniors
- 2022-09-12Stretching Exercises for Seniors 60
- 2021-12-11Prescriptive Stretching Eliminate Pain and Prevent Injury, 2nd Edition (True PDF)
- 2021-12-11The Stretching Book for Beginners Simple Stretching Exercises for Men and Women! Suitable Stretching Routines for Seniors
- 2021-12-30Balance Exercises for Seniors Easy to Perform Fall Prevention Workouts to Improve Stability and Posture
- 2021-03-2225 STRETCHING EXERCISES FOR BODY FITNESS: Simple Stretching Exercises to Enhance Body Fitness and flexibility.
- 2021-03-12Easy Resistance Band Exercises For Seniors: Improve Energy, Mobility, And Vitality With This Easy To Read Guide...
- 2021-02-14Easy Resistance Band Exercises For Seniors: Improve Energy, Mobility, And Vitality With This Easy To Read Guide...
- 2022-12-01Indoor Exercises for Seniors Water aerobics, Chair Yoga
- 2022-11-29Chair Yoga Bible and All-In Exercises for Seniors (7 Books in 1)
- 2022-11-23Balance Exercises for Seniors
- 2022-09-12Balance, Stretch, and Strength Exercises for Seniors
- 2022-07-31Stretching Exercises for Over 40 Step-By-Step Guide On How To Get Started With Stretching Exercises For Everyone
- 2022-07-2430 BEST CHAIR RESISTANCE BAND EXERCISES FOR SENIORS
- 2022-06-25Core Exercises For Seniors and Beginners - Daily Routines to Build Core Strength for Safely Toning Ab
- 2022-05-29Core Exercises for Seniors: Boost Energy, Build Balance, Strength and Confidence for Active Aging...
- 2021-07-235 Minute Core Exercises For Seniors Daily Routines To Build Balance And Boost Co
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.