Posted on 2020-01-12, by books_lover.
An illustrative guide to the analysis needed to achieve a safe design in ASME Pressure Vessels, Boilers, and Nuclear Components Stress in ASME Pressure Vessels, Boilers, and Nuclear Components offers a revised and updatededition of the text, Design of Plate and Shell Structures. This important resource offers engineers and students a text that covers the complexities involved in stress loads and design of plates and shell components in compliance with pressure vessel, boiler, and nuclear standards. The author covers the basic theories and includes a wealth of illustrative examples for the design of components that address the internal and external loads as well as other loads such as wind and dead loads. The text keeps the various derivations relatively simple and the resulting equations are revised to a level so that they can be applied directly to real-world design problems. The many examples clearly show the level of analysis needed to achieve a safe design based on a given requi
- Ebooks list page : 42410
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Irradiation Embrittlement of Reactor Pressure Vessels (RPVs) in Nuclear Power Plants (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- 2012-10-31"Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice" by Somnath Chattopadhyay (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-24Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice - Removed
- 2011-09-24Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice [Repost] - Removed
- 2011-01-20Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice (repost)
- 2020-06-18Geothermal Heat Pump and Heat Engine Systems: Theory And Practice (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2020-06-18Nonlinear Regression Modeling for Engineering Applications: Modeling, Model Validation, and Enabling Design of Experiments (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2020-03-14Fundamentals of Heat Engines: Reciprocating and Gas Turbine Internal Combustion Engines (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2020-02-29Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2020-01-12Robust Adaptive Control for Fractional-Order Systems with Disturbance and Saturation (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2020-01-12Combined Cooling, Heating, and Power Systems: Modeling, Optimization, and Operation (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-12-23Dynamics of Particles and Rigid Bodies: A Self-Learning Approach (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-12-23Compact Heat Exchangers: Analysis, Design and Optimization using FEM and CFD Approach (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-11-22The Monte Carlo Ray-Trace Method in Radiation Heat Transfer and Applied Optics (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-11-22Corrosion and Materials in Hydrocarbon Production: A Compendium of Operational and Engineering Aspects (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-11-22Design and Analysis of Centrifugal Compressors (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-11-21Pumps and Compressors (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2019-07-15Pumps and Compressors (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Applications of Mathematical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow Models in Engineering and Medicine (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.