Strength and Conditioning for Mixed Martial Arts A Practical Guide for the Busy Athlete (Train Like a Pro)
Posted on 2021-08-26, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1538139545 | 215 pages | PDF EPUB | 8.71 MB
While most martial arts gyms teach excellent fighting techniques, few have a full understanding of the principles behind strength and conditioning, leaving many fighters over trained and injured. Strength and Conditioning for Mixed Martial Arts: A Practical Guide for the Busy Athlete provides elite-level instruction beyond fighting technique, focusing instead on improving overall athletic performance that works side-by-side with a fighter's martial arts training. Written for the non-professional athlete, from beginning to advanced fighters, it is also readily implemented around a full-time job. Topics covered in this book include:
Selecting and maintaining equipmentDeveloping a training planStrength and conditioningDeveloping a sound and safe nutrition planCommon injuries and injury preventionPreparing for competitionsMost mixed martial arts athletes must be able to effectively balance strength and conditioning workouts, martial arts training, family, work, and recovery. This book is designed for just that purpose, helping fighters develop programs for their specific needs, whether training for self-defense, health and wellness, or competing in the cage.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 49184
- 2021-09-16STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING FOR MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
- 2021-04-25Strength and Conditioning for Women in Team Sports
- 2020-12-08Strength and Conditioning for Cyclists
- 2020-12-05Strength and Conditioning for Cyclists
- 2020-05-19Strength and Conditioning for Cyclists
- 2019-01-31Strength and Conditioning for Combat Sports
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Anatomy of Martial Arts: An Illustrated Guide to the Muscles Used for Each Strike, Kick, and Throw
- 2014-05-20Strength and Conditioning for Team Sports: Sport-Specific Physical Preparation for High Performance
- 2014-05-07Strength and Conditioning for Team Sports: Sport-Specific Physical Preparation for High Performance (repost)
- 2013-03-15The Anatomy of Martial Arts: An Illustrated Guide to the Muscles Used for Each Strike, Kick, and Throw
- 2013-02-18Strength and Conditioning for Team Sports: Sport-Specific Physical Preparation for High Performance - Removed
- 2013-02-01Strength and Conditioning for Young Athletes: Science and Application [eBook] Download [z@x]
- 2013-01-18Tim OConnor - Strength and Conditioning for Combat Sports DVDrip
- 2011-12-17Sports Coaching & Performance Hull Bundle 2011: Strength and Conditioning for Team Sports - Removed
- 2008-04-03Tap Out: Strength and Conditioning for Combat Sports
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Anatomy of Martial Arts: An Illustrated Guide to the Muscles Used for Each Strike
- 2020-06-07Power Bi And Dashboards For The Busy Professional
- 2020-04-14Power BI and Dashboards for the Busy Professional
- 2018-06-26Sumo for Mixed Martial Arts Winning Clinches, Takedowns, and Tactics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.