Date: February 2013
Posted on 2013-12-23, by ecabuk.
Turn constant complainers into productive contributors
Constant complainers take up resources, time, and mental bandwidth in the workplace. When you change a culture of complainers to one of contributors, you boost morale, increase productivity, and promote effective communication. In short, you get more done with less drama. In Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers, workplace communication expert Linda Swindling shares her expertise in negotiating tough situations in the workplace. Discover how to influence others to accomplish your purpose. Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers uses scenarios, engaging questions, and survey results to provide strategies that can be implemented immediately.
- Shows how to identify complainers and time drainers
- Provides forms to help prepare for discussions, suggested language to show up powerfully, and encouragement to apply strategies
- Offers concrete phrases and tactics to refocus a complainer and end unproductive conversations
Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers is research-driven and focused on how to identify as well as manage conversations with â€œventers,â€ complainers, whiners, and energy drainers. With these guidelines for communication, youâ€™ll see powerful results, improved relationships, and increased confidence.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Whiners
Chapter 2. Complicators
Chapter 3. Prima Donnas
Chapter 4. Controllers
Chapter 5. Toxics
Chapter 6. What to Do If Youâ€™re the Complainer
Chapter 7. Energy Drains
Chapter 8. How to Negotiate Work Drama
Chapter 9. Go Ahead, Complain
- Ebooks list page : 24297
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers: How to Negotiate Work Drama to Get More Done
- 2014-05-18Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers
- 2014-05-13Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers: How to Negotiate Work Drama to Get More Done (repost)
- 2013-07-16Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers
- 2013-03-14Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers: How to Negotiate Work Drama to Get More Done
- 2012-03-22Green from the Ground Up: Sustainable, Healthy, and Energy-Efficient Home Construction (Builder's Guide) - Removed
- 2021-11-19Probabilistic Power System Expansion Planning with Renewable Energy Resources and Energy Storage Systems
- 2021-11-15Modeling The Power Consumption And Energy Efficiency Of Telecommunications Networks
- 2021-09-17IEEE Power and Energy Magazine - September October 2021
- 2021-09-16Trust Yourself Stop Overthinking And Channel Your Emotions For Success At Work
- 2021-09-14IEEE Power and Energy Magazine - July August 2021
- 2021-09-11Loving Him without Losing You How to Stop Disappearing and Start Being Yourself
- 2021-09-09A Treatise of Heat and Energy - Removed
- 2021-09-07Intelligent Manufacturing and Energy Sustainability Proceedings of ICIMES 2020 - Removed
- 2021-09-04Modeling the Power Consumption and Energy Efficiency of Telecommunications Networks
- 2021-09-04The Stop Procrastinating and Start Living Series 3 Books in 1
- 2021-08-30Stop Procrastinating and Mindset Definitive Guide to Find Happiness and Reprogram Yourself [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-17Surrounded by Bad Bosses How to Stop Struggling and Start Succeeding (No Matter Who You Work With) - Removed
- 2021-08-13Make a Move How to Stop Wavering and Make Decisions in a Disorienting World [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.