Posted on 2021-10-02, by raymanhero.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.21 GB | Duration: 6h 10m
Quizzes and exercises.
What you'll learn
Introduction to the Course
Introduction to the Probability
Master the fundamentals of statistics for data science & data analytics
How to plot different types of data
Understand random variables,types & functions
Correlation,causation,spearman,kendall rank & pearson correlation
Detailed explaination of sampling methods
Learn measures of central Tendency
Welcome to the best online course on Statistics for Data Science.
Statistics are used to communicate data. With the help of Statistics understand the data and communicate our confidence in the statements.
Statistics for Data Science course is designed to give knowledge of the basic principles of statistical methods and concepts of statistical analysis using the Python programming language. This is a complete course on Statistics with Python and Data Science along with examples.
In this course, you will cover:
Introduction to the Statistics.
Introduction to the Probability.
Learn about the Descriptive Statistics concepts.
Learn about the Random Variables in Statistics.
Learn about Statistical Distribution in this course.
Learn about the Inferential Statistics topics.
Learn about the Correlations in the course.
Learn about the different Sampling Methods in the course.
Learn about the different types of Stochastic Processes.
Learn about the Regression in Statistics.
Not only this, you will get to attempt quizzes to test your knowledge. You will also have access to all the resources such as PPT and coding files used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
Who wants to become a Data Scientist.
Those who are looking for Job
Professionals and students who want to understand the necessary statistics for data analysis
Someone interested in learning how to apply probability and statistics to business or data science
Just Passion for Learning
Anybody who wants to master stats for business analytics
Anybody who wants to get hands-on experience with stats
Anybody who wants to learn stats from the ground up
- Ebooks list page : 49708
- 2022-01-29Statistics for Data Science and Business Analytics
- 2021-09-16Udemy - Statistics for Data Science and Business Analytics
- 2021-09-16Statistics for Data Science and Business Analytics
- 2021-09-15Statistics for Data Science and Business Analytics
- 2022-01-11Statistics for Data Science and Business Decisions
- 2021-08-13Statistics For Data Science And Business Analysis
- 2021-07-23Packt Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis-XQZT
- 2021-06-07Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis 2021
- 2020-10-12Statistics For Data Science And Business Decisions
- 2020-07-02Statistics for Data Science and Business Decisions
- 2020-06-25Statistics for Data Science and Business DecisionsStatistics for Data Science and Business Decisions
- 2019-12-26Udemy - Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis [Last updated 5-2019] - Removed
- 2019-06-28Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis (Updated 052019)
- 2019-02-10Packt Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Statistics for Data Science and Business A nalysis XQZT
- 2019-01-25Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
- 2018-12-08Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
- 2018-10-25Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
- 2018-10-17Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.