Spectroscopic Methods in Bioinorganic Chemistry
Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Spectroscopic Methods in Bioinorganic Chemistry By Edward I. Solomon and Keith O. Hodgson (Eds.)
1998 | 465 Pages | ISBN: 0841235600 | PDF | 45 MB
Content: Structure determination by combination of CW and pulsed '2-D' orientation-selective Â¹, Â²H Q-Band electron-nuclear double resonance : identification of the protonated oxygenic ligands of ribonucleotide reductase intermediate X / Jean-Paul Willems, Hong-In Lee, Doug Burdi, Peter E Doan, JoAnne Stubbe, and Brian M. Hoffman Combining MoÌˆssbauer spectroscopy and magnetometry / K.E. Kauffmann and E. MuÌˆnck Advances in single- and multidimensional NMR spectroscopy of paramagnetic metal complexes / F. Ann Walker Metalloprotein crystallography / H.C. Freeman Recent advances in electronic absorption spectroscopy / Felix Tuczek Recent advances in magnetic circular dichroism spectroscopy / Elizabeth G. Pavel and Edward I. Solomon Recent advances in resonance Raman spectroscopy / Thomas M. Loehr Soft X-ray absorption spectroscopy : applications to bioinorganic chemistry / Stephen P. Cramer, Hongxin Wang, Craig Bryant, Mark Legros, Craig Horne, Daulat Patel, Corie Ralston, and Xin Wang Electronic structure calculations : density functional methods for spin polarization, charge transfer, and solvent effects in transition metal complexes / Jian Li and Louis Noodleman Spectroscopic studies of ferrocytochrome c folding / Gary A. Mines, Jay R. Winkler, and Harry B. Gray Photoreduction-triggered folding of cytochrome c : UV and visible resonance Raman markers of structure / T.S. Rush, III and T.G. Spiro A probe of metal-ligand interactions in cupredoxin by active site redesign and resonance Raman spectroscopy / R.S. Czernuszewicz, B.C. Dave, and J.P. Germanas XAS studies on the CuA centers of heme-copper oxidases and loop-directed mutants of azurin : implications for redox reactivity / N.J. Blackburn, M. Ralle, D. Sanders, J.A. Fee, S. de Vries, R.P. Houser, W.B. Tolman, M.T. Hay, and Y. Lu Antiferromagnetic exchange, biquadratic exchange, and metal-metal bond in metal clusters : application to the multielectron versus successive monoelectron steps dilemma / J.J. Girerd and E. AnxolabeÌheÌ€re-Mallart Progress in characterization of the Photosystem II oxygen evolving complex using advanced EPR methods / R. David Britt, Dee Ann Force, Kristy A. Campbell, David W. Randall, Lane M. Gilchrist, Jr., Keri L. Clemens, David M. Gingell, Jeffrey M. Peloquin, Donna P. Pham, and Richard J. Debus Valence-delocalized [Feâ‚‚Sâ‚‚] clusters / M.K. Johnson, E.C. Duin, B.R. Crouse, M.-P. Golinelli, and J. Meyer NMR of FeS proteins / Ivano Bertini, Claudio Luchinat, and Aileen Soriano The electronic structure of linear thiophenolate-bridged heterotrinuclear complexes: localized versus delocalized models / Thorsten Glaser and Karl Wieghardt Amino acid side chain movements in the active site of the hydroxylase enzyme from soluble methane monooxygenase / Douglas A. Whittington and Stephen J. Lippard Applications of X-ray absorption spectroscopy to characterization of the Mn cluster in the photosynthetic oxygen evolving complex / Pamel DeMarois, Pamela J. Riggs-Gelasco, Charles F. Yocum, and James E. Penner-Hahn EPR and MCD studies of oxomolybdenum centers in sulfite oxidase and related model compounds / John H. Enemark Spectroscopic signatures of the Feâ‚‚Oâ‚‚ diamond core / Lawrence Que, Jr., Yanhong Dong, Lijin Shu, and Elizabeth C. Wilkinson Intermediates in non-heme iron intradiol dioxygenase catalysis / John D. Lipscomb, Allen M. Orville, Richard W. Frazee, Kevin B. Dolbeare, Natesan Elango, and Douglas H. Ohlendorf Reaction intermediates in oxygen activation reactions by enzymes containing carboxylate-bridged binuclear iron clusters / Boi Hanh Huynh, J. Martin Bollinger, Jr., and Dale E. Edmondso Spectroscopic studies of Oâ‚‚ intermediates in copper proteins : electronic structure contributions to function in bioinorganic chemistry / Edward I. Solomon, Amy E. Palmer, Uma M. Sundaram, and Timothy E. Machonkin.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6071 dl's @ 2736 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
7094 dl's @ 2267 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
5279 dl's @ 3791 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Spectroscopic Methods in Bioinorganic Chemistry
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 39034
- 2021-08-09Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry (Foundations series) - Removed
- 2020-02-24Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry Ed 7 - Removed
- 2022-11-19Advanced Spectroscopic Methods to Study Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- 2022-08-05Chromatographic Methods in Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology
- 2021-08-31Bioinorganic Chemistry Physiological Facets
- 2019-11-26Metallocofactors that Activate Small Molecules: With Focus on Bioinorganic Chemistry (Structure and Bonding)
- 2019-03-12Modern Synthetic Methods in Carbohydrate Chemistry From Monosaccharides to Complex Glycoconjugates
- 2019-03-03Materials Characterization Introduction to Microscopic and Spectroscopic Methods (2nd edition)
- 2019-01-31Statistical Methods in Analytical Chemistry, Volume 153
- 2018-12-13Spectroscopic Methods in the Study of Kaolin Minerals and Their Modifications
- 2018-11-03Tensor Numerical Methods in Quantum Chemistry
- 2018-11-01Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry (2nd edition)
- 2018-10-08The Bioinorganic Chemistry of Chromium
- 2018-09-04Spectroscopic Methods in Food Analysis
- 2018-09-01Spectroscopic Methods in Food Analysis
- 2018-07-06Handbook of Humidity Measurement, Volume 1 Spectroscopic Methods of Humidity Measurement
- 2018-06-01Methods in Lignin Chemistry
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Ab Initio Methods in Quantum Chemistry, Part 1 (Advances in Chemical Physics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Bioinorganic Chemistry (Metallobiology)
No comments for "Spectroscopic Methods in Bioinorganic Chemistry".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.