Posted on 2012-12-13. By anonymous.
Stanislas Dehaene, Elizabeth M. Brannon - Space, Time and Number in the Brain: Searching for the Foundations of Mathematical Thought
Published: 2011-06-14 | ISBN: 0123859484 | PDF | 374 pages | 13 MB
The study of mathematical cognition and the ways in which the ideas of space, time and number are encoded in brain circuitry has become a fundamental issue for neuroscience. How such encoding differs across cultures and educational level is of further interest in education and neuropsychology. This rapidly expanding field of research is overdue for an interdisciplinary volume such as this, which deals with the neurological and psychological foundations of human numeric capacity. A uniquely integrative work, this volume provides a much needed compilation of primary source material to researchers from basic neuroscience, psychology, developmental science, neuroimaging, neuropsychology and theoretical biology.
* The first comprehensive and authoritative volume dealing with neurological and psychological foundations of mathematical cognition
* Uniquely integrative volume at the frontier of a rapidly expanding interdisciplinary field
* Features outstanding and truly international scholarship, with chapters written by leading experts in a variety of fields
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 20775
- 2012-10-01Space, Time and Number in the Brain: Searching for the Foundations of Mathematical Thought (Attention and Performance)
- 2011-06-13Space, Time and Number in the Brain: Searching for the Foundations of Mathematical Thought
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Space,Time and Memory in the Hippocampal Formation
- 2014-04-15Space,Time and Memory in the Hippocampal Formation - Removed
- 2014-04-14Space,Time and Memory in the Hippocampal Formation - Removed
- 2011-10-24Space, Time, and Presence in the Icon
- 2010-01-15Two Minds: Intuition and Analysis in the History of Economic Thought (Repost)
- 2011-12-17America's Future in Space: Aligning the Civil Space Program with National Needs - Committee On The Rationale And Goals Of The U.S. Civil Space Program, National Research Council
- 2011-11-25America's Future in Space: Aligning the Civil Space Program with National Needs - Committee On The Rationale And Goals Of The U.S. Civil Space Program, National Research Council
- 2021-04-29The Fabric Of The Cosmos Space Time And The Texture Of Reality Brian Greene
- 2021-01-20The Fabric of the Cosmos Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality
- 2020-11-25Space, Time, and the Origins of Transcendental Idealism: Immanuel Kant's Philosophy from 1747 to 1770
- 2020-05-11A Student's Guide Through the Great Physics Texts: Volume II: Space, Time and Motion (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2020-04-27The Physics of Living Matter: Space, Time and Information: Proceedings of the 27th Solvay Conference on Physics
- 2019-07-29^&(Valuable) - Why You Should Read The Universe in Your Hand: A Journey Through Space, Time, and Beyond by Christophe Galfard Online or Download [`PDF `EPUB `MOBI]
- 2019-01-31Quantum Space Loop Quantum Gravity and the Search for the Structure of Space, Time, and the Universe
- 2019-01-24Origins The Origin of Matter, Space, Time, and Life
- 2019-01-11Origins The Origin of Matter, Space, Time, and Life
- 2018-12-28Origins The Origin of Matter, Space, Time, and Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.