Southeastern Grasslands Biodiversity, Ecology, and Management
Posted on 2019-01-31, by voska89.
Southeastern Grasslands : Biodiversity, Ecology, and Management
English | 2018 | ISBN: 0817319883 | 345 Pages | PDF | 17 MB by JoVonn G. Hill and John A. Barone
English | 2018 | ISBN: 0817319883 | 345 Pages | PDF | 17 MB
A holistic approach to analyzing distinct grassland habitats that integrates ecological, historical, and archaeological data.
Today the southeastern United States is a largely rural, forested, and agricultural landscape interspersed with urban areas of development. However, two centuries ago it contained hundreds of thousands of acres of natural grasslands that stretched from Florida to Texas. Now more than 99 percent of these prairies, glades, and savannas have been plowed up or paved over, lost to agriculture, urban growth, and cattle ranching. The few remaining grassland sites are complex ecosystems, home to hundreds of distinct plant and animal species, and worthy of study.
Southeastern Grasslands: Biodiversity, Ecology, and Management brings together the latest research on southeastern prairie systems and species, provides a complete picture of an increasingly rare biome, and offers solutions to many conservation biology queries. Editors JoVonn G. Hill and John A. Barone have gathered renowned experts in their fields from across the region who address questions related to the diversity, ecology, and management of southeastern grasslands, along with discussions of how to restore sites that have been damaged by human activity.
Over the last twenty years, both researchers and the public have become more interested in the grasslands of the Southeast. This volume builds on the growing knowledge base of these remarkable ecosystems with the goal of increasing appreciation for them and stimulating further study of their biota and ecology. Topics such as the historical distribution of grasslands in the South, the plants and animals that inhabit them, as well as assessments of several techniques used in their conservation and management are covered in-depth. Written with a broad audience in mind, this book will serve as a valuable introduction and reference for nature enthusiasts, scientists, and land managers.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
7928 dl's @ 3289 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
9116 dl's @ 2629 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7442 dl's @ 3682 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Southeastern Grasslands Biodiversity, Ecology, and Management
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 39034
- 2019-02-28Southeastern Grasslands Biodiversity, Ecology, and Management
- 2019-02-21Southeastern Grasslands Biodiversity, Ecology, and Management
- 2023-03-04Ecology and Management of Blacktailed and Mule Deer of North America
- 2022-11-27Encyclopedia of Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution
- 2021-10-19Fire Ecology And Management Past, Present, And Future Of Us Forested Ecosystems - Removed
- 2021-09-03Aquatic Ecosystem Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation - Removed
- 2021-08-30White Rust of Crucifers Biology, Ecology and Management - Removed
- 2021-03-12Ecology and Management of Giant Hogweed
- 2021-03-10Asian Citrus Psyllid: Biology, Ecology and Management of the Huanglongbing Vector
- 2021-02-15Ecology and Management of Giant Hogweed
- 2021-02-12Asian Citrus Psyllid: Biology, Ecology and Management of the Huanglongbing Vector
- 2021-02-03Asian Citrus Psyllid Biology, Ecology and Management of the Huanglongbing Vector
- 2021-01-31Ecology and Management of Giant Hogweed
- 2021-01-17Ecology and Management of Giant Hogweed
- 2020-08-27Beetles: Biodiversity, Ecology and Role in the Environment (Insects and Other Terrestrial Arthropods: Biology, Chemistry and Behavior)
- 2020-08-07Wildland Recreation: Ecology and Management (Wiley Desktop Editions) Ed 3
- 2020-05-29White Rust of Crucifers: Biology, Ecology and Management
- 2020-03-17Wildlife Ecology and Management in Mexico (Perspectives on South Texas, sponsored by Texas A&M University-Kingsville)
- 2020-02-21Parthenium Weed: Biology, Ecology and Management (Plant Science / Horticulture)
No comments for "Southeastern Grasslands Biodiversity, Ecology, and Management".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.