Posted on 2014-06-07, by supnatural.
Agustin Udias, Raul Madariaga and Elisa Buforn, "Source Mechanisms of Earthquakes: Theory and Practice"
English | ISBN: 1107040272 | 2014 | 336 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This book presents an innovative new approach to studying source mechanisms of earthquakes, combining theory and observation in a unified methodology, with a key focus on the mechanics governing fault failures. It explains source mechanisms by building from fundamental concepts such as the equations of elasticity theory to more advanced problems including dislocation theory, kinematic models and fracture dynamics. The theory is presented first in student-friendly form using consistent notation throughout, and with full, detailed mathematical derivations that enable students to follow each step. Later chapters explain the widely-used practical modelling methods for source mechanism determination, linking clearly to the theoretical foundations, and highlighting the processing of digital seismological data. Providing a unique balance between application techniques and theory, this is an ideal guide for graduate students and researchers in seismology, tectonophysics, geodynamics and geomechanics, and a valuable practical resource for professionals working in seismic hazard assessment and seismic engineering.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27469
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Source Mechanisms of Earthquakes: Theory and Practice
- 2014-05-09Source Mechanisms of Earthquakes: Theory and Practice
- 2020-08-27Advances on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators: Proceedings of Romansy 2014 XX CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators (Mechanisms and Machine Science)
- 2018-06-12Theory and Practice of Hydrocarbon Generation within Space-Limited Source Rocks
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Distributed Source Coding: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Agile and Lean Service-Oriented Development: Foundations, Theory, and Practice (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Advances on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators: Proceedings of Romansy 2014 XX CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators (Mechanisms and Machine Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-05Distributed Source Coding Theory and Practice
- 2017-11-14Distributed Source Coding: Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Corrosion Mechanisms in Theory and Practice (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-06Distributed Source Coding: Theory and Practice
- 2013-02-11"Corrosion Mechanisms in Theory and Practice" ed. by Philippe Marcus (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-28Corrosion mechanisms in theory and practice (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2012-01-01Kansei Engineering and Soft Computing: Theory and Practice (Premier Reference Source)
- 2011-12-28Cryptography: Theory and Practice, Third Edition (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2011-10-29Understanding Risk: The Theory and Practice of Financial Risk Management - Removed
- 2011-09-04Douglas Robert Stinson - Cryptography: Theory and Practice (3rd Edition) - Removed
- 2011-08-23Anthropology and International Health (Theory and Practice in Medical Anthropology and Internationa)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.