Posted on 2019-08-24, by voska89.
Slawomir Koziel, Leifur Leifsson, Xin-She Yang, "Solving Computationally Expensive Engineering Problems: Methods and Applications"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 3319089846 | PDF | pages: 339 | 11.7 mb
Computational complexity is a serious bottleneck for the design process in virtually any engineering area. While migration from prototyping and experimental-based design validation to verification using computer simulation models is inevitable and has a number of advantages, high computational costs of accurate, high-fidelity simulations can be a major issue that slows down the development of computer-aided design methodologies, particularly those exploiting automated design improvement procedures, e.g., numerical optimization. The continuous increase of available computational resources does not always translate into shortening of the design cycle because of the growing demand for higher accuracy and necessity to simulate larger and more complex systems. Accurate simulation of a single design of a given system may be as long as several hours, days or even weeks, which often makes design automation using conventional methods impractical or even prohibitive. Additional problems include numerical noise often present in the simulation data, possible presence of multiple locally optimum designs, as well as multiple conflicting objectives. In this edited book, various techniques that can alleviate solving computationally expensive engineering design problems are presented. One of the most promising approaches is the use of fast replacement models, so-called surrogates, that reliably represent the expensive, simulation-based model of the system/device of interest but they are much cheaper and analytically tractable. Here, a group of international experts summarize recent developments in the area and demonstrate applications in various disciplines of engineering and science. The main purpose of the work is to provide the basic concepts and formulations of the surrogate-based modeling and optimization paradigm, as well as discuss relevant modeling techniques, optimization algorithms and design procedures. Therefore, this book should be useful to researchers and engineers from any discipline where computationally heavy simulations are used on daily basis in the design process.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 41201
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Solving Computationally Expensive Engineering Problems: Methods and Applications (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Knowledge Engineering: Principles, Methods and Applications (Education in a Competitive and Globalizing World)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Deformation Compatibility Control for Engineering Structures: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Carbohydrate Recognition: Biological Problems, Methods, and Applications
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Vehicle Routing: Problems, Methods, and Applications (2nd edition)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Arc Routing: Problems, Methods, and Applications
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Engineering Optimization: methods and applications
- 2017-03-25Knowledge Engineering Principles, Methods and Applications
- 2013-08-10Carbohydrate Recognition: Biological Problems, Methods, and Applications
- 2010-04-13Engineering Optimization: methods and applications
- 2010-03-11ENGINEERING OPTIMIZATION Methods and Applications
- 2009-06-16Engineering Optimization: methods and applications (repost)
- 2020-06-26Reliability Engineering - Methods and Applications
- 2020-06-20Reliability Engineering: Methods and Applications By: Mangey Ram - Removed
- 2020-06-06Multicomponent and Multiscale Systems: Theory, Methods, and Applications in Engineering
- 2020-06-04Distributed Simulation: A Model Driven Engineering Approach (Simulation Foundations, Methods and Applications)
- 2020-06-02An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- 2020-03-28Reliability and Statistical Computing: Modeling, Methods and Applications (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering)
- 2020-03-01Nature-Inspired Computation in Navigation and Routing Problems: Algorithms, Methods and Applications (Springer Tracts in Nature-Inspired Computing)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.