Posted on 2012-10-01. By anonymous.
New Society Publishers | Bob Ramlow | 2010 | OCR PDF | ISBN: 0865716684 | 258 pages | 101 Mb
“Heating water with the sun is a practice almost as old as humankind itself. Solar Water Heating, now completely revised and expanded, is the definitive guide to this clean and cost-effective technology.
Beginning with a review of the history of solar water and space heating systems from prehistory to the present, Solar Water Heating presents an introduction to modern solar energy systems, energy conservation, and energy economics. Drawing on the authorsâ€™ experiences as designers and installers of these systems, the book goes on to cover:
- Types of solar collectors, solar water, and space heating systems and solar pool heating systems, including their advantages and disadvantages
- System components, their installation, operation, and maintenance
- System sizing and siting
- Choosing the appropriate system
This book focuses on the financial aspects of solar water or space heating systems, clearly showing that such systems generate significant savings in the long run. With many diagrams and illustrations to complement the clearly written text, this book is designed for a wide readership ranging from the curious homeowner to the serious student or professional.
Bob Ramlow has been involved in renewable energy system sales, installation, and manufacturing since 1976. He is an IREC/ISPQ certified solar thermal independent master trainer and a NABCEP certified solar thermal installer. He writes and teaches workshops about solar energy.
Benjamin Nusz has worked as an installer, site assessor, designer, and consultant for solar thermal systems. He currently trains renewable thermal technicians at Mid-State Technical College in Wisconsin.”
- Ebooks list page : 20120
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Solar Water Heating Revised & Expanded Edition: A Comprehensive Guide to Solar Water and Space Heating Systems (Mother Earth News Wiser Living Series)
- 2011-11-25Pediatric Oncology: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2021-03-10A Comprehensive Guide to Sports Physiology and Injury Management: an interdisciplinary approach
- 2021-01-11The Dissertation Journey A Practical and Comprehensive Guide to Planning, Writing, and Defending You...
- 2021-01-07Yoga Bones: A Comprehensive Guide to Managing Pain and Orthopedic Injuries through Yoga
- 2021-01-06Yoga Bones A Comprehensive Guide to Managing Pain and Orthopedic Injuries through Yoga
- 2020-12-27The Gastritis Healing Book A Comprehensive Guide to Heal Gastritis and Restore Your Stomach Health
- 2020-10-18Complete Digital Design: A Comprehensive Guide to Digital Electronics and Computer System Architecture
- 2020-10-18Wind Energy for the Rest of Us: A Comprehensive Guide to Wind Power and How to Use It [True EPUB]
- 2020-08-11The Gastritis Healing Book A Comprehensive Guide to Heal Gastritis and Restore Your Stomach Health
- 2020-08-10Camping Northern California: A Comprehensive Guide to Public Tent and RV Campgrounds (State Camping Series)
- 2020-06-18The Handbook of Board Governance: A Comprehensive Guide for Public, Private, and Not-for-Profit Board Members
- 2020-05-05Leveraged Exchange-Traded Funds: A Comprehensive Guide to Structure, Pricing, and Performance
- 2020-02-25Design Patterns and Best Practices in Java: A comprehensive guide to building smart and reusable code in Java - Removed
- 2020-01-01The Dissertation Journey: A Practical and Comprehensive Guide to Planning, Writing, and Defending Your Dissertation
- 2019-12-04Office 365 User Guide: A comprehensive guide to increase collaboration and productivity with Microsoft Office 365
- 2019-11-28Solar Power and Energy Storage Systems
- 2019-10-25Office 365 User Guide: A comprehensive guide to increase collaboration and productivity with Microsoft Office 365
- 2019-10-18The Natural Building Companion: A Comprehensive Guide to Integrative Design and Construction
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.