Posted on 2019-12-23, by books_lover.
A novel approach to decision engineering, with a verified framework for modeling human reasoning Soft Computing Evaluation Logic provides an in-depth examination of evaluation decision problems and presents comprehensive guidance toward the use of the Logic Scoring of Preference (LSP) method in modeling complex decision criteria. Fully aligned with current developments in computational intelligence, the discussion covers the design and use of LSP criteria for evaluation and comparison in diverse areas, such as search engines, medical conditions, real estate, space management, habitat mitigation projects in ecology, and land use and residential development suitability maps, with versatile transfer to other similar decision-modeling contexts. Human decision making is rife with fuzziness, imprecision, uncertainty, and half-truths—yet humans make evaluation decisions every day. In this book, such decision processes are observed, analyzed, and modeled. The result is graded logic, a soft c
- Ebooks list page : 42208
- 2021-03-17Handbook of Research on Evidence Based Perspectives on the Psychophysiology of Yoga and Its Applications
- 2020-06-02Bogoliubov-de Gennes Method and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2020-05-18The sine-Gordon Model and its Applications: From Pendula and Josephson Junctions to Gravity and High-Energy Physics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity)
- 2020-05-02Analytics in a Big Data World: The Essential Guide to Data Science and its Applications (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2019-06-25Heat Kernel Method and its Applications
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Variational Analysis and Aerospace Engineering: Mathematical Challenges for the Aerospace of the Future (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Introduction to Mathematical Logic, Sixth Edition (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Monge-Ampere Equation and its Applications (Zurich Lectures in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Principles of Random Signal Analysis and Low Noise Design: The Power Spectral Density and its Applications
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Theory of Electrons: and Its Applications to the Phenomena of Light and Radiant Heat (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Optimization and Logistics Challenges in the Enterprise (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Lattice Boltzmann Method and Its Applications in Engineering (Advances in Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The sine-Gordon Model and its Applications: From Pendula and Josephson Junctions to Gravity and High-Energy Physics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity) - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Introduction to Mathematical Logic, Fourth Edition (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] The Theory of Electrons and Its Applications to the Phenomena of Light and Radiant Heat. Second Edition
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Heat Kernel Method and its Applications - Removed
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Analysis of Evolutionary Processes: The Adaptive Dynamics Approach and Its Applications (Princeton Series in Theoretical and Computational Biology)
- 2017-03-11Introduction to Mathematical Logic, Sixth Edition (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Optimization and Logistics Challenges in the Enterprise (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.