Posted on 2021-07-28, by Jockerss.
Social Media and Social Work - Implications and Opportunities for Practice
pdf | 1.11 MB | English | Isbn: B08CPYMPRJ | Author: Claudia Megele | Year: 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has shed fresh light on the ways that social media and digital technologies can be effectively harnessed to support relationship-based social work practice. However, it has also highlighted the complex risks, ethics and practical challenges that such technologies pose. This book helps practitioners and students navigate this complex terrain and explore and build upon its multiple opportunities. It uses real-life examples to examine how practitioners can assess the impact of new technologies on their professional conduct and use them in a way that enhance public confidence and relationship-based practice. The authors explore how digital technologies can support multiple areas of service including social work with children, families and adults, mental health social work, youth justice and working with online communities. They also consider regulatory questions and provide a roadmap for good practice.
Category:Disabled Studies, Social Work, Social Work
Hosters: Rapidgator |Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 48716
- 2021-07-25Social Media and Social Work Implications and Opportunities for Practice
- 2012-11-10Ethics and Values in Social Work: An Integrated Approach for a Comprehensive Curriculum (Repost)
- 2011-12-31Ethics and Values in Social Work: An Integrated Approach for a Comprehensive Curriculum
- 2011-12-29Ethics and Values in Social Work: An Integrated Approach for a Comprehensive Curriculum
- 2011-10-22Social Mobility in Late Antique Gaul: Strategies and Opportunities for the Non-Elite
- 2010-11-29Allen E. Jones - Social Mobility in Late Antique Gaul: Strategies and Opportunities for the Non-Elite
- 2021-07-22Media Management Matters Challenges and Opportunities for Bridging Theory and Practice
- 2021-01-11Research in Social Care and Social Welfare Issues and Debates for Practice
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2011-10-04Science and Technology for Army Homeland Security: Report 1
- 2011-08-19Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition
- 2011-06-03Science and Technology for Army Homeland Security: Report 1
- 2009-07-25Research in Social Care and Social Welfare: Issues and Debates for Practice
- 2022-01-07Defining Problems and Opportunities for GEIT Implementation
- 2021-07-21Circular Economy Challenges and Opportunities for Ethical and Sustainable Business
- 2021-06-25Circular Economy: Challenges and Opportunities for Ethical and Sustainable Business
- 2020-10-09Defining Problems And Opportunities For Geit Implementation
- 2020-08-15Defining Problems and Opportunities for GEIT Implementation
- 2020-07-25Challenges and Opportunities for Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccines (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.