Posted on 2021-01-22, by book24h.
Smart Thinking At Work: A Guide to Problem-Solving Strategies in the Workplace by Lucia Ferrigno
English | December 25, 2020 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B08R7N18SV | 265 pages | Rar (PDF, AZW3) | 1.96 Mb
When you understand how the mind works, you can think smarter, act smarter and be smarter!This book is dedicated to anyone who wants to make lasting and effective changes in their lives and also in their professional direction. Smart Thinking provides a simple framework to understand how memory and experience work while providing methods to implement specific strategies that will enable deliberate, helpful changes to improve our effectiveness. Author Lucia Ferrigno utilizes her years in cognitive psychology to "replace self-limiting habits with those that foster 'smart thinking'". 'Smart Thinking' simply means: do more, do better. It is the ability to solve new problems using one's current knowledge, and the good news is that it is a skill that one can develop.Practical exercises will encourage you to rethink. Exactly this rethinking will bring you to more SUCCESS, to more CHANGES to more DOING.In this guidebook, exciting topics await you, prepared in a high-quality manner and with special exercises. The following topics will accompany you:- decision making at workplace- organizational learning- management and leadership- organizational behavior- strategies at workplace- achieve success and respect- being successful at work- navigating growth- strategies to win
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 46317
- 2021-03-25Smart Thinking At Work: A Guide to Problem Solving Strategies in the Workplace
- 2021-02-26Smart Thinking At Work: A Guide to Problem Solving Strategies in the Workplace
- 2021-02-09Smart Thinking At Work: A Guide to Problem Solving Strategies in the Workplace
- 2021-01-22Smart Thinking At Work: A Guide to Problem-Solving Strategies in the Workplace
- 2011-04-27[request]Problem Solving Strategies Crossing the River with Dogs and Other Mathematical Adventures, Second ed.
- 2020-10-22The Creative Thinking Handbook : Your Step By Step Guide to Problem Solving in Business
- 2020-12-13Learn Systems Thinking: Use Problem Solving Skills, Understand the Theory of Strategic Planning and Create Solutions [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-07Learn Systems Thinking Use Problem Solving Skills Understand the Theory of Strategic Planning and Cr...
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies: Learn Key Problem Solving Strategies Sharpen Your Creative Thinking Skills Make Effective Decisions
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Thinking Visually: A Strategy Manual for Problem Solving
- 2012-03-26Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry by Declan Millett
- 2011-01-25Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies: Learn Key Problem Solving Strategies; Sharpen Your Creative Thinking Skills; Make Effective Decisions
- 2020-12-01Party in Your Plants: 100 Plant-Based Recipes and Problem-Solving Strategies to Help You Eat Healthier (Without Hating Your Life)
- 2020-04-21Party in Your Plants: 100 Plant-Based Recipes and Problem-Solving Strategies to Help You Eat Healthier (Without Hating Your Life) - Removed
- 2019-11-26Cognitive and Metacognitive Problem-Solving Strategies in Post-16 Physics: A Case Study Using Action Research (Springerbriefs in Education)
- 2018-11-15The Art of Problem Solving, Vol. 1 The Basics
- 2018-10-31Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Art of Problem Solving, Vol. 1: The Basics
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Quantitative Problem Solving Methods in the Airline Industry: A Modeling Methodology Handbook (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.