Posted on 2019-07-13, by everest555.
SKILLSHARE THE BASICS OF WEBDESIGN LAYOUT LEARN HOW TO DESCRIBE YOUR DESIGN WITH HTML CSS
English | Size: 1.66 GB
I've been making websites since 2007. And one of the largest chunks of knowledge I had to acquire was learning the basics of web-design layout. In design apps we drag and drop. We align. We group. We set widths, heights, and x & y positions. We have a layers panel. We have super-fine control. But the design in the Photoshop or Sketch is not the final website, even if the filename is web-FINAL final.psd. The final website is the one in the browser. It's the one in front of your customer. And the skill of knowing how to describe a design to a browser using HTML & CSS is one of the best skills you can have. HTML & CSS are a descriptive design language pair that can learned, just like you learned to use Sketch or Photoshop.
This class will show you how to describe layouts to the browser, what the defaults are, how to override them, and when to override them. You'll understand more of how the browser works and how it differs from web design apps. It will change how you design, and you may even start designing in the browser more (like I do). Knowing your tools is super beneficial. And as a designer, or developer, knowing how layout in a browser works will allow you to work quicker and more decisively.
This class will cover the following:
The 5 different types of positioning
Common display types
TranslateX and Y
HTML & CSS terminology
Lots of examples
A walkthrough of creating a web page, where I show that you don't have to be really good at numbers, or know absolutely everything about developing websites. We debug. We Google for things. We try things out.
WEE ASUMME NO LIIABILLITY FUR A WROONG SPELING
COZ WEE ARRE A NON (iL)LiTERATE GRUP!!
TANNKS TU THE LITERATE ASKII FRIIEND!!
- Ebooks list page : 40865
- 2019-03-25SKILLSHARE THE BASICS OF WEBDESIGN LAYOUT LEARN HOW TO DESCRIBE YOUR DESIGN WITH HTML CSS
- 2019-09-02The Basics of Web-Design Layout Learn How To Describe Your Design With HTML & CSS
- 2019-01-24Learn the basics of C fast! Learn how to Develop Software
- 2018-11-15Learn the basics of C fast! Learn how to Develop Software
- 2018-11-07Learn the basics of C fast! Learn how to Develop Software
- 2018-11-05Learn the basics of C fast! Learn how to Develop Software
- 2017-12-27[PDF] OneNote: The Comprehensive Guide To OneNote - Learn How To Achieve Your Goals, Get Things Done And Improve Your Productivity! (Time Management, Onenote User Manual, Onenote Tutorial)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Learn How To Build Your Business With The Power Of Email
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The 21-Day Happiness Challenge: learn how to love your life and become a happier person in just 21 days (21-Day Challenges) (Volume 5)
- 2020-07-23Natural Treatment of Allergies: Learn How to Treat Your Allergies with Safe, Natural Methods
- 2019-01-26Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Cabinets & Countertops: How to Customize Your Home with Cabinetry (EPUB)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Nurturing Yourself And Others: Learn How To Fill Your Life With Happiness
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Cabinets & Countertops: How to Customize Your Home with Cabinetry (Black & Decker Complete Guide)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Natural Treatment of Allergies: Learn How to Treat Your Allergies with Safe, Natural Methods
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Tinnitus: Tinnitus Treatment Relief -Learn How To Restore Your Hearing With Natural Homemade Remedies And Treatments! (Hearing Loss Cure, Tinnitus Treatment, Stop Ear Ringing)
- 2017-04-03Nurturing Yourself And Others Learn How To Fill Your Life With Happiness
- 2014-06-12Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Cabinets & Countertops: How to Customize Your Home with Cabinetry
- 2014-06-09Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Cabinets & Countertops - How to Customize Your Home with Cabinetry
- 2014-06-09Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Cabinets & Countertops: How to Customize Your Home with Cabinetry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.