Posted on 2020-10-13, by raymanhero.
Skillshare - Intermediate Excel for the Real World Cleaning Data for Analysis and Forecasting-ViGOROUS
English | Size: 752.62 MB
Follow along with me as I show you some of the most common techniques and tips I use for cleaning up a data set in Excel before doing analysis and forecasting. In order to clean up and summarize data, I'll show you some intermediate formulas like IFERROR, COUNTIF, and nesting formulas together. You'll also learn some forecasting techniques using basic regression in Excel. Most of the skills in this class apply to Google Sheets as well.
This class moves fast.
If you don't have a basic understanding of Excel including:
Navigating around Excel
Writing basic formulas (including VLOOKUP)
Creating basic charts
Please take my fundamentals Excel class: Excel For The Real World I: Gain the Basic Skills of Microsoft Excel before taking this intermediate Excel class to make the most of your time and learning experience.
What you'll learn
You'll be learning intermediate formula skills for cleaning and summarizing data in Excel. You'll also learn how to do a basic regression in Excel to forecast data.
Named Ranges and OFFSET
Using date manipulation formulas like YEAR, MONTH, and DAY
Nested IF formulas
Using AND/OR in IF formulas
Handling formula errors with ISERROR, IFERROR
Summarizing and Aggregating data with COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, AGGREGATE
Scatterplot chart with trendlines
Regression analysis on Instagram posts and product sales
Who is the class for?
Knowledge workers who are in Excel or Google Sheets all day and want to be able to quickly clean and analyze data without the help of a data engineer or Excel "guru." You know the fundamentals of Excel and want to go deeper in terms of building more complicated formulas, cleaning data so that it's ready for analyzing and building charts, and doing basic forecasting and regression analysis.
Why is the class is useful?
No matter what group you work in at your company, you will most likely have to pull data from a database or inherit a really large CSV, Excel, or Google Sheets file which you have to clean up and analyze. I'm not going to teach you all the formulas under the sun, but rather the techniques and formulas that matter for the workplace. This means cleaning and formatting data, checking it for errors, and summarizing it for your stakeholders. All the skills you learn in this class can be applied to Google Sheets as well.
Materials & resources
The class Excel workbook is attached under the Resources to the right (Intermediate_ExcelForTheRealWorld_Workbook_Skillshare.xls).
I'll be using Mac Excel for Office 365. You can use any of the following versions of Excel for this class:
Windows: Excel 2019, Excel 2016, Excel 2013
Mac: Excel 2016, Excel 2011
| V i G O R O U S P R E S E N T |
| | | |
| | Release date: 2020-08-05 | |
| | URL: www.skillshare.com | |
| | Language: English | |
| | Type: Bookware | |
| | Format: MP4 | |
| | Source: Skillshare | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | ex.FiLES: Yes | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |: +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+: Group News:
Looking for 10gbit
| CONSORTiUM APoLLo |
| x art=caciq x |
- Ebooks list page : 44873
- 2020-08-14Intermediate Excel for the Real World: Cleaning Data for Analysis and Forecasting
- 2020-08-13Intermediate Excel for the Real World Cleaning Data for Analysis and Forecasting
- 2020-08-11Intermediate Excel for the Real World: Cleaning Data for Analysis and Forecasting
- 2019-01-24Excel in the Real World
- 2019-01-10Excel in the Real World
- 2018-12-14Excel in the Real World
- 2018-12-10Excel in the Real World
- 2018-11-27Excel in the Real World
- 2013-12-23Functional Programming for the Real World: With Examples in F# and C#
- 2013-07-16Functional Programming for the Real World: With Examples in F# and C#
- 2013-01-01Reading for the Real World 3, 2nd edition (Book and Audio)
- 2013-01-01Reading for the Real World 2, 2nd edition (Book and Audio)
- 2013-01-01Reading for the Real World 1, 2nd edition (Book and Audio)
- 2012-12-15Functional Programming for the Real World: With Examples in F# and C#
- 2012-12-03Reading for the Real World 2, 2nd edition (Book and Audio)
- 2012-12-03Reading for the Real World 3, 2nd edition (Book and Audio)
- 2012-12-03Reading for the Real World 1, 2nd edition (Book and Audio)
- 2011-09-17[MULTI] Functional Programming for the Real World With Examples in F# and C# - JiwangW
- 2011-05-19Discovering the Real World: Health Workers' Career Choices and Early Work Experience in Ethiopia (World Bank Working Papers)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.