Posted on 2021-03-29, by voska89.
Duration: 2h 6m | 21 Lessons | Video: 1280x720, 44kHz | 1.8 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Level: Beginner
Join illustrator and animator Sylvia Yang in this snack-loving and multi-platform animation class all about discovering the power of combining your favorite Adobe Creative Suite programs to create wildly sharable animations.
With over 7.5 BILLION views, Sylvia has developed a style and process that makes her "foodie" animations insanely sharable. Dive in as Sylvia shares the techniques that make her work stand out from the rest. Combining photo, illustration, motion, and working across multiple animation programs, Sylvia lays out all the tools needed to create a truly custom animation.
If you've ever wondered how to optimize and use Adobe Creative Suite programs to work together, this class will put you on track to leveling up your animation skills.
Grab your favorite snack and follow along as Sylvia guides you through Procreate, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects to reveal how to use:
Photoshop, transform a photo into the basis of your character
Illustrator, design facial expressions to give your food a story
After Effects, master the basics to bring your animation to life
Tips, tricks, and tools to optimize your workflow across programs
After taking the class, join Sylvia in her animated food obsession and show off your new skills.
Once you've unlocked the power of combining programs across the Adobe Creative Suite, you can create complex work that is custom to your creative outlook. Make pizza dance, onions cry, peppers get mad, the combinations are endless and totally up to you! When you're finished, share across social media or use it to one-up everyone in your group chat.
To get the most out of this class you'll need access to Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects, plus basic literacy in these programs. We'll also be using Procreate to sketch and brainstorm but you can also just use a pen and paper!
- Ebooks list page : 47017
- 2021-07-02Skillshare Expressive Animation Combining Photoshop Illustrator and After Effects-SkilledHares
- 2021-03-30Expressive Animation: Combining Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- 2021-03-30Expressive Animation Combining Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- 2021-07-19SkillShare - Illustration and Animation Workflow Boost in Illustrator and After Effects
- 2021-07-01Skillshare Illustration and Animation Workflow Boost in Illustrator and After Effects-SkilledHares
- 2021-06-21Skillshare Illustration and Animation Workflow Boost in Illustrator and After Effects-SkilledHares
- 2021-06-20Skillshare Emotion in Motion Animate Facial Expressions Using Illustrator and After Effects-Skill...
- 2021-04-10Skillshare - Emotion in Motion Animate Facial Expressions Using Illustrator and After Effects
- 2021-12-04Udemy - Adobe Illustrator and After Effects Bundle 2022
- 2021-11-26Crehana - 2D Animation with Toon Boom and After Effects
- 2021-11-24Adobe Illustrator and After Effects Bundle 2022
- 2021-10-27Crehana - 2D Animation with Toon Boom and After Effects
- 2021-10-25Crehana - 2D Animation with Toon Boom and After Effects
- 2021-07-20Animating Hand Lettering In Illustrator And After Effects
- 2021-04-15Emotion in Motion: Animate Facial Expressions Using Illustrator and After Effects
- 2021-04-09Emotion in Motion Animate Facial Expressions Using Illustrator and After Effects
- 2020-11-18Remix Free Cultural Heritage Images Into Animated Gifs Using Photoshop, Procreate and After Effects
- 2020-11-13Remix Free Cultural Heritage Images Into Animated Gifs Using Photoshop, Procreate and After Effects
- 2020-01-02Animating Hand Lettering In Illustrator And After Effects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.