Posted on 2012-01-29. By anonymous.
Publisher: Pra,.,eger 2011 | 233 Pages | ISBN: 0313398348 | PDF | 2 MB
Family-owned businesses are the backbone of the U.S. economy, responsible for 65 percent of wages paid, adding 78 percent of all new jobs, and contributing over half of the nation's GDP. Unfortunately, less than one-third survive the transition from first to second generation of family ownership.
Now more than ever, many family businesses are in danger of going under as rising health care costs, lack of access to capital, and increasing costs of doing business shrink profit margins. Sink or Swim: How Lessons from the Titanic Can Save Your Family Business provides critical strategies for identifying and managing risksâ€”obvious and hiddenâ€”that threaten family business survival. In part 1 of the book, the authors relate the design, construction, and operation of the ill-fated Titanic to the challenges facing family-owned businesses today. Part 2 examines the five fatal flaws that contributed to Titanic's sinking and reveals how family firms can have the same vulnerabilities. The final section supplies guidance that will help family-run businesses avoid unanticipated tragedy.
- Ebooks list page : 17284
- 2012-01-29Sink or Swim: How Lessons from the Titanic Can Save Your Family Business
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Mom-in-Chief: How Wisdom from the Workplace Can Save Your Family from Chaos
- 2011-09-24Mom-in-Chief: How Wisdom from the Workplace Can Save Your Family from Chaos
- 2011-05-04Mom-in-Chief: How Wisdom from the Workplace Can Save Your Family from Chaos
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Leadership - Lessons from the Ancient World: How Learning from the Past Can Win You the Future
- 2022-03-22High Performance Lessons from the Best on Becoming Your Best [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-30Employee to Entrepreneur How to Ditch the Day Job & Start Your Own Business
- 2017-07-17How to Overcome the Fear of Starting Your Own Business (2016)
- 2016-10-22How to Overcome the Fear of Starting Your Own Business (2016)
- 2019-01-14Internal Software How Internal Tools Done Right Can Save Your Business (and Sanity)
- 2019-01-08Internal Software How Internal Tools Done Right Can Save Your Business (and Sanity)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Life Without Bread: How a Low-Carbohydrate Diet Can Save Your Life
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2021-12-18World War C Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic and How to Prepare for the Next One [Audiobook]
- 2021-10-13World War C: Lessons from the Covid 19 Pandemic and How to Prepare for the Next One
- 2021-04-23Life Lessons from the Heart of Horses: How Horses Teach Us About Relationships and Healing
- 2020-12-18Lessons from the Navy How to Earn Trust, Lead Teams, and Achieve Organizational Excellence
- 2020-04-15Yes, And: How Improvisation Reverses \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"No, But\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Thinking and Improves Creativity and Collaboration--Lessons from The Second C
- 2018-01-25[PDF] How to Outthink, Outmaneuver, and Outperform Your Competitors: Lessons from the Masters of Strategy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.