Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice
Posted on 2019-01-31, by voska89.
Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice By Arnaud Doucet, Nando de Freitas, Neil Gordon (auth.), Arnaud Doucet, Nando de Freitas, Neil Gordon (eds.)
2001 | 582 Pages | ISBN: 1441928871 | PDF | 14 MB
Monte Carlo methods are revolutionising the on-line analysis of data in fields as diverse as financial modelling, target tracking and computer vision. These methods, appearing under the names of bootstrap filters, condensation, optimal Monte Carlo filters, particle filters and survial of the fittest, have made it possible to solve numerically many complex, non-standarard problems that were previously intractable. This book presents the first comprehensive treatment of these techniques, including convergence results and applications to tracking, guidance, automated target recognition, aircraft navigation, robot navigation, econometrics, financial modelling, neural networks,optimal control, optimal filtering, communications, reinforcement learning, signal enhancement, model averaging and selection, computer vision, semiconductor design, population biology, dynamic Bayesian networks, and time series analysis. This will be of great value to students, researchers and practicioners, who have some basic knowledge of probability. Arnaud Doucet received the Ph. D. degree from the University of Paris- XI Orsay in 1997. From 1998 to 2000, he conducted research at the Signal Processing Group of Cambridge University, UK. He is currently an assistant professor at the Department of Electrical Engineering of Melbourne University, Australia. His research interests include Bayesian statistics, dynamic models and Monte Carlo methods. Nando de Freitas obtained a Ph.D. degree in information engineering from Cambridge University in 1999. He is presently a research associate with the artificial intelligence group of the University of California at Berkeley. His main research interests are in Bayesian statistics and the application of on-line and batch Monte Carlo methods to machine learning.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5139 dl's @ 2962 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8309 dl's @ 2358 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8956 dl's @ 2501 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice":
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 39034
- 2013-07-10Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Fast Sequential Monte Carlo Methods for Counting and Optimization
- 2014-06-12Fast Sequential Monte Carlo Methods for Counting and Optimization
- 2023-03-02Monte Carlo Methods Utilizing Mathematica® - Removed
- 2023-02-26Monte Carlo Methods Utilizing Mathematica® Applications in Inverse Transform and Acceptance-Rejection Sampling - Removed
- 2022-06-18Monte Carlo Methods in Financial Engineering (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability, 53) - Removed
- 2022-06-17Stochastic Simulation and Monte Carlo Methods: Mathematical Foundations of Stochastic Simulation (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability, 68) - Removed
- 2021-11-22R Programming For Simulation And Monte Carlo Methods
- 2021-09-03Introduction To Monte Carlo Methods
- 2021-04-16Monte Carlo Methods: A Hands On Computational Introduction Utilizing Excel
- 2021-04-09Monte Carlo Methods: A Hands On Computational Introduction Utilizing Excel
- 2021-04-07Monte Carlo Methods: History and Applications
- 2020-12-11Stochastic Simulation and Monte Carlo Methods Mathematical Foundations of Stochastic Simulation
- 2020-12-11Image Analysis, Random Fields and Dynamic Monte Carlo Methods A Mathematical Introduction
- 2020-11-18Randomization, Bootstrap and Monte Carlo Methods in Biology (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science) 4th Edition - Removed
- 2020-08-27Monte Carlo and Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods: MCQMC, Leuven, Belgium, April 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2020-08-18Monte Carlo Methods for Particle Transport, 2nd Edition
- 2020-07-21Randomization, Bootstrap and Monte Carlo Methods in Biology (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science) 4th Edition - Removed
- 2020-04-18R Programming For Simulation And Monte Carlo Methods
No comments for "Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.