Posted on 2014-01-22, by pherick.
Second That Emotion: How Decisions, Trends, & Movements Are Shaped
English | 287 pages | ISBN-10: 1616146648 | EPUB | 2.24 MB
For businesspeople who want to see their company or brand break through, this book is both essential and entertaining reading. For the rest of us, the author provides a window into our decision-making processes, and how emotion-based illogical leaps drive our support for movements, whether they are political, commercial, or related to popular culture. Why do more than 30 percent of Americans believe President Obama is a Muslim? Why do most fans who supported Dove's "campaign for real beauty" feel comfortable ignoring the fact that the brand's parent company, Unilever, was also behind the Axe campaign, a brand that has blatantly stereotyped women? Why is Yoko Ono still held responsible for the breakup of the Beatles? These and other random, yet related, questions are explained in here. An advertising and communications expert traces the fascinating process whereby a passion for an idea, a politician, a celebrity, or a brand gives rise to a set of illogical beliefs that becomes the basis for a powerful movement. Conventional wisdom has it that spin doctors and Madison Avenue are responsible for manipulating our thoughts, causing us to endorse ideas or buy products that we would otherwise reject outright. Holden shows that while advertising and propaganda can provide a spark and social media provides the kindling, individuals create consumer, political, and cultural trends based, more often than not, on thinking that they know logically to be flawed.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
- Ebooks list page : 24806
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Second That Emotion: How Decisions, Trends, & Movements Are Shaped
- 2014-01-10Second That Emotion: How Decisions, Trends, & Movements Are Shaped
- 2013-12-30Second That Emotion: How Decisions, Trends, & Movements Are Shaped
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE UX VR HOW TO DESIGN MOVEMENTS THAT DEFEAT VR MOTION SICKNESS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-01-11China's Second Continent How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa
- 2019-01-06China's Second Continent How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Geopolitics of Emotion: How Cultures of Fear, Humiliation, and Hope are Reshaping the World
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Power of Negative Emotion: How Anger, Guilt, and Self Doubt are Essential to Success and Fulfillment
- 2017-10-04[PDF] All Marketers are Liars (with a New Preface): The Underground Classic That Explains How Marketing Really Works and Why Authen ticity Is the Best Marketing of All - Removed
- 2016-12-20Baby Washington - That's How Heartaches Are Made 1958-1962 Recordings (2016)
- 2014-05-22China's Second Continent: How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa
- 2013-12-30Nudge - The reality of how decisions are manipulated (2 PDF)
- 2013-02-26All Marketers are Liars: The Underground Classic That Explains How Marketing Really Works (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-22All Marketers are Liars (with a New Preface): The Underground Classic That Explains How Marketing Really Works–and Why Authenticity Is the Best Marketing of All - Seth Godin - Removed
- 2011-11-17All Marketers are Liars (with a New Preface): The Underground Classic That Explains How Marketing Really Works--and Why Authenticity Is the Best Marketing of All free ebook download
- 2021-07-23Drunk Tank Pink And Other Unexpected Forces that Shape How We Think, Feel, and Behave
- 2021-07-18Talent, Strategy, Risk How Investors and Boards Are Redefining TSR [Audiobook]
- 2021-06-29Skillshare - Animation that Sells How to Create Animated Stories for Instagram in After Effects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.