Posted on 2019-12-08, by rizentrop.
This study is among the first works in English to comprehensively address the Scandinavian First World War experience in the larger international context of the war. It surveys the complex relationship between the belligerent great powers and Northern Europe's neutral small states in times of crisis and war. The book's overreaching rationale draws upon three underlying conceptual fields: neutrality and international law, hegemony and great power politics as well as diplomacy and policy-making of small states in the international arena. From a variety of angles, it examines the question of how neutrality was understood and perceived, negotiated and dealt with both among the Scandinavian states and the belligerent major powers, especially Britain, Germany and Russia. For a long time, the experience of neutral countries during the First World War was seen as marginal, and was overshadowed by the experiences of occupation and collaboration brought about by the Second World War. In this b
- Ebooks list page : 42026
- 2012-06-03The Spicer Web: The Romance of a Flying-Boat Flight in the First World War
- 2013-04-26Helmuth von Moltke and the Origins of the First World War (New Studies in European History) (repost)
- 2020-05-05Languages and the First World War: Representation and Memory (Palgrave Studies in Languages at War)
- 2020-04-29'Unsinkable': Churchill and the First World War
- 2020-04-28War and Punishment The Causes of War Termination and the First World War
- 2020-04-25The War That Used Up Words: American Writers and the First World War
- 2020-01-23Australians and the First World War: Local-Global Connections and Contexts
- 2020-01-13Minorities and the First World War: From War to Peace
- 2019-07-08*(Incredible) - Why You Should Read Vera Brittain and the First World War: The Story of Testament of Youth by Mark Bostridge Online or Download [!PDF !EPUB !MOBI]
- 2019-06-26New York and the First World War Shaping an American City
- 2019-01-04Canada and the First World War: Essays in Honour of Robert Craig Brown, 2nd Edition
- 2018-11-13Death So Noble Memory, Meaning, and the First World War
- 2018-10-16The British Empire and the First World War
- 2018-08-26The British Empire and the First World War
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The War That Used Up Words: American Writers and the First World War
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Planning Armageddon: British Economic Warfare and the First World War
- 2018-01-15[PDF] National Myth and the First World War in Modern Popular Music (Palgrave Studies in the History of Subcultures and Popular Music)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Doughboys: America and the First World War
- 2017-12-06[PDF] From Classroom to Battlefield: Victoria High School and the First World War
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.