Posted on 2011-11-05, by soc_arm7.
English | PDF, MP3 | 63.89 MB
Mastery of the Windows command line can give you power - power to analyze, respond to, and repel attacks as an incident handler; power as a forensics analyst to determine what a bad guy is really doing on a system; power as a penetration tester to conquer targets and determine business risk while minimizing the chance of impairing target systems. Indeed, cyber warriors of all stripes can utilize the skills covered in this course to maximize their performance in both defending their systems and simulating attacks during red team and blue team exercises.
In the class, we'll look at really powerful built-in commands to monitor systems and analyze them for indications of compromise. We'll also see how we penetration testers can utilize built-in Windows features to remain stealthy on a system, without having to risk installing software on the machine that could introduce instability or otherwise get them noticed. This full-day session includes a major amount of hands-on depth with fun, practical labs, and examples. For example, do you know how to kill a bunch of processes based on their name across the network using only built-in Windows tools? How about finding out whether a given patch is installed, the date it was installed, and the user who installed it, again remotely and using only built-in features? How can you run a single command that will show you with one-second accuracy when a piece of malware receives a connection from a bad guy on the network, along with the ProcessID of the malware and IP address of the bad guy? Do you know how to conduct a ping sweep at the command line using only built-in tools, or search for vital information during the post-exploitation phase of a penetration test? After this session you will be able to do all of this and more...much more. For this session, have a Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, or Windows XP Pro box handy (WinXP Home won't do!), and get ready for some serious kung fu.
- Ebooks list page : 15011
- 2011-11-05Sans Sec 531 - Windows Command-Line Kung Fu In-Depth for Info Sec Pros
- 2020-08-02Windows Command Line, Batch Programming and Automation Ideas (updated 6 2020)
- 2020-06-26Windows Command Line Administration Instant Reference
- 2020-06-17Command Line Kung Fu Bash Scripting Tricks, Linux Shell Programming Tips, and Bash...
- 2020-06-02Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-05-30Windows Command Line
- 2020-05-25Command Line Kung Fu Bash Scripting Tricks, Linux Shell Programming Tips, and Bash...
- 2020-05-12Udemy - Windows Command Line
- 2020-05-03Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-04-21Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-04-07Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-04-06Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-03-30Windows Command Line, Batch Programming and Automation Ideas
- 2020-03-18Windows Command Line (cmd) & Batch Script Management.
- 2020-03-07Windows Command Line (cmd) & Batch Script Management
- 2020-01-27Windows Command Line 2020 Complete New Zero to Hero Journey
- 2020-01-10The Complete Windows Command Line Course (cmd, Batch)
- 2019-11-19The Complete Windows Command Line Course (CMD, Batch)
- 2019-10-28The Complete Windows Command Line Course (CMD, Batch)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.