Posted on 2021-04-20, by Jockerss.
Salvador Angolini Embedded Linux Development With Yocto Project 2014
pdf | 2.33 MB | English | Isbn:178847046X | Author: Otavio Salvador & Daiane Angolini | PAge: 314 | Year: 2017
Optimize your Yocto Project tools to develop efficient Linux-based projects
Practical approach to learning Linux development using Yocto Project
Demonstrates concepts in a practical and easy-to-understand way
Yocto Project is turning out to be the best integration framework for creating reliable embedded Linux projects. It has the edge over other frameworks because of its features such as less development time and improved reliability and robustness.
Embedded Linux Development using Yocto Project starts with an in-depth explanation of all Yocto Project tools, to help you perform different Linux-based tasks. The book then moves on to in-depth explanations of Poky and BitBake. It also includes some practical use cases for building a Linux subsystem project using Yocto Project tools available for embedded Linux. The book also covers topics such as SDK, recipetool, and others.
By the end of the book, you will have learned how to generate and run an image for real hardware boards and will have gained hands-on experience at building efficient Linux systems using Yocto Project.
What you will learn
Understand the basic concepts involved in Poky workflows along with configuring and preparing the Poky build environment.
Configure a build server and customize images using Toaster.
Generate images and fit packages into created images using BitBake.
Support the development process by setting up and using Package feeds.
Debug Yocto Project by configuring Poky.
Build an image for the BeagleBone Black, RaspberryPi 3, and Wandboard, and boot it from an SD card.
About the Author
Otavio Salvador loves technology and started his free software activities in 1999. In 2002, he founded O.S. Systems, a company focused on embedded system development services and consultancy worldwide, creating and maintaining customized BSPs, and helping companies with their product developments challenges. This resulted in his joining the OpenEmbedded community in 2008, when he became an active contributor to the OpenEmbedded project.
Daiane Angolini has been working with embedded Linux since 2008. She has been working as an application engineer at NXP, acting on internal development, porting custom applications from Android, and on-site customer support for i.MX architectures in areas such as the Linux kernel, u-boot, Android, Yocto Project, and user-space applications. However, it was on the Yocto Project that she found her place.
Table of Contents
Meeting the YoctoProject
Baking Our Poky Based System
Using Toaster to Bake an Image
Grasping the BitBake tool
Detailing the Temporary Build Directory
Assimilating Packaging Support
Diving into BitBake Metadata
Developing with the Yocto Project
Debugging with the Yocto Project
Exploring External Layers
Creating Custom Layers
Customizing Existing Recipes
Achieving GPL compliance
Booting Our Custom Embedded Linux
Category:Device Drivers, Computer Hardware Embedded Systems, System Administration
Hosters: Rapidgator | Alfafile
- Ebooks list page : 47339
- 2017-10-16Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project
- 2018-10-07Embedded Linux Development Using Yocto Project Cookbook
- 2018-09-07Embedded Linux Development Using Yocto Project Cookbook, 2nd Edition
- 2020-08-26Learning Embedded Linux Using the Yocto Project
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Embedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project Cookbook
- 2017-10-16Embedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project Cookbook
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Learning Embedded Linux using the Yocto Project - Removed
- 2019-01-31Embedded Linux Systems with the Yocto Project (Pearson Open Source Software Development Series)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Embedded Linux Systems with the Yocto Project (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development)
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Embedded Linux Systems with the Yocto Project (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development)
- 2017-09-20Raspberry Pi with embedded Linux made by Yocto
- 2020-11-15Qian Haring Cao Embedded Software Development With C 2009
- 2020-10-01Locust performance framework development with real project
- 2019-08-23Embedded Software Development with C
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Embedded Linux Development Using Eclipse
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Embedded Software Development with C - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Distributed Embedded Controller Development with Petri Nets: Application to Globally-Asynchronous Locally-Synchronous Systems - Removed
- 2013-12-17Embedded Software Development with C [Repost]
- 2011-07-21Embedded Linux Development Using Eclipse
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.