Posted on 2018-09-12, by manhneovn.
Marko Pogacnik has written several books based on the results of his research into and practice of what he terms geomancy. In this book, he presents the fundamental research and principles behind this new science of the spirit. As the author writes: Geomancy is an ancient word denoting knowledge of the invisible and visible dimensions of the Earth and its landscapes. I see it as an essential complement to modern geography, which is interested exclusively in one level of reality, the material level of existence. To convey the idea that geomantic knowledge in a very specific way complements the material point of view of geography, I refer to geomancy as sacred geography.7; By sacred7; I mean that the task of geomancy in our present day is not simply to foster public interest in etheric, emotional and spiritual levels of places and landscapes, but also to promote a deeper, more loving, and more responsible relationship toward the Earth, the Cosmos, and all beings, visible and invisible. This book is conceived not just as a theoretical introduction to the worlds of sacred geography, but primarily as a practical guide through different dimensions of places and landscapes. It includes more than 170 practical examples from different parts of the world, all of them presented as original drawings. Much of the text, drawings, and exercises are intended to describe and explain methods of pluri-dimensional perception, so that the reader will feel encouraged and supported to explore and develop her or his own experiences of the geomantic phenomena presented in the book. This is an essential text for understanding the vital work of sacred geometry called geomancy.
- Ebooks list page : 37124
- 2020-07-26Land of Pure Vision: The Sacred Geography of Tibet and the Himalaya
- 2020-03-01Land of Pure Vision: The Sacred Geography of Tibet and the Himalaya
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Land of Pure Vision: The Sacred Geography of Tibet and the Himalaya
- 2018-06-01The Earth, the Temple, and the Gods Greek Sacred Architecture
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Encyclopedia of Earth Myths: An Insider's A-Z Guide to Mythic People, Places, Objects, and Events Central to the Earth's Visionary Geography
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Interest and Inflation Free Money: Creating an Exchange Medium That Works for Everybody and Protects the Earth
- 2012-10-25Sacred Geography of the Ancient Greeks: Astrological Symbolism in Art, Architecture, and Landscape by Jean Richer (Repost)
- 2012-04-04New Research Opportunities in the Earth Sciences
- 2012-01-24The State of the Earth: Environmental Challenges on the Road to 2100 free ebook download
- 2011-11-10Origins Of Life On The Earth And In The Cosmos
- 2011-10-11California Earthquakes: Science, Risk, and the Politics of Hazard Mitigation (Creating the North American Landscape)
- 2011-09-18Basic Research Opportunities in Earth Science
- 2011-08-17The Earth's Biosphere: Evolution, Dynamics, and Change
- 2011-08-10Sacred Geography of the Ancient Greeks: Astrological Symbolism in Art, Architecture, and Landscape (S U N Y Series in Western Esoteric Traditions)
- 2011-07-28California Earthquakes: Science, Risk, and the Politics of Hazard Mitigation (Creating the North American Landscape)
- 2011-02-22Sacred Geography of the Ancient Greeks: Astrological Symbolism in Art, Architecture, and Landscape
- 2010-05-16Origins Of Life On The Earth And In The Cosmos
- 2009-03-26Across This Land: A Regional Geography of the United States and Canada (Creating the North American Landscape)
- 2020-11-16London's West End - Creating the Pleasure District, 1800-1914
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.