Posted on 2019-03-25, by nokia241186.
SKILLSHARE THE MINI WORDPRESS THEME DEVELOPMENT COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
English | Size: 1.19 GB
Do you want to become a WordPress developer? Would you like to learn how WordPress truly works behind the scenes to display content on your Website? This course aims to provide you with the basic skills needed so you can begin to customize WordPress and make it work the way you want it to.
Quick Summary of What You Will Learn
This course may have 'mini' in its title but there is nothing mini about what you are going to learn. In this course, you will learn
How WordPress works behind the scenes to display content on your website
How to build your own custom page templates
How to write WordPress functions
How to work with WordPress template tags
How to create custom image sizes
How to regenerate thumbnails
and so much more
We are going to use a starter theme (underscores) to get the ball rolling but before that I will show you how to create a FTP account and how to setup a very popular text editor known as Notepad ++ so you can begin to edit your WordPress files.
The second section will introduce you to the core template files that you will find in every WordPress theme and also the WordPress template hierarchy which determines what template file displays content. You will finish the section by writing your very first WordPress function and developing your very first page template.
** The WordPress Loop **
The WordPress loop is the single most crucial and important function of WordPress and in section 3, you will learn exactly how it works and how you can modify the loop to customize how your post and page content are displayed. You will also learn about template tags and how they are used to display content. You will also learn how to write several custom WordPress loop queries.
In section 4, you will learn a variety of WordPress development skills such as
How to create a clickable hyperlink from your post title
How to customize the WordPress excerpt
How to create a custom image size
How to regenerate thumbnails
We will round up the course in section 5 where we will work directly with CSS and HTML code to design the layout of our web page.
Enroll in this course today and begin to acquire some WordPress development skills.
WEE ASUMME NO LIIABILLITY FUR A WROONG SPELING
COZ WEE ARRE A NON (iL)LiTERATE GRUP!!
TANNKS TU THE LITERATE ASKII FRIIEND!!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40000
- 2019-07-14Skillshare The Mini Wordpress Theme Development Course For Beginners
- 2019-07-13Skillshare The Mini Wordpress Theme Development Course For Beginners Illiterate
- 2019-04-28Skillshare The Mini Wordpress Theme Development Course For Beginners-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE THE MINI WORDPRESS THEME DEVELOPMENT COURSE FOR BEGINNERS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-04-08The Mini Wordpress Theme Development Course For Beginners
- 2019-02-15The Mini WordPress Theme Development Course for Beginners
- 2019-01-29The Mini WordPress Theme Development Course for Beginners
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE THE COMPLETE WORDPRESS THEME DEVELOPMENT COURSE NOV 2018-iLLiTERATE
- 2020-11-11The Complete WordPress Theme Development Course
- 2020-05-26The Complete WordPress Theme Development Course
- 2020-08-25The Complete Java Games Development Course for 2020
- 2020-08-14The Complete Java Games Development Course for 2020
- 2020-08-07The Complete Java Games Development Course for 2020
- 2020-08-04The Complete Java Games Development Course for 2020
- 2019-09-28The Complete Flutter App Development Course For Android, Ios
- 2019-05-24The Complete Flutter App Development Course for Android, iOS
- 2019-04-10TeamTreeHouse -WORDPRESS THEME DEVELOPMENT COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-19TeamTreeHouse -WORDPRESS THEME DEVELOPMENT COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE CREATE YOUR OWN GAMES WITH CONSTRUCT 2 GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSE FOR BEGINNERS PART 2-iL...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.