Posted on 2009-07-03. By anonymous.
CRC | 1999 | ISBN: 0849320577 | Pages: 192 | PDF | 3.47 MB
As industrial processes become more and more automated, Air Logic Control (ALC) becomes increasingly important. As the use of ALC becomes more widespread, the need for designers, engineers, and technicians with a working knowledge of ALC technology grows significantly. Air Logic Control for Automated Systems provides the means for anyone involved with control systems to acquire the knowledge and skills they need to implement and maintain ALC for automated manufacturing. The author focuses on the two types of ALC most often encountered: fluidics and Moving Parts Logic (MPL). He provides a thorough background on the subject, including the properties of compressible fluids, the fundamentals of pneumatics, and the fundamentals of logic systems, then delves into both moving parts and non-moving parts concepts and components. He discusses signal transmission, communications, electrical and electronic devices, plus the symbology, schematics, and flow diagrams related to ALC, and offers a complete overview of ALC system design. With this background established, the author presents three case studies of increasing complexity: a press control system, a parts sorting system, and a bottle filling system. These studies each offer a different approach to problem-solving and together they illustrate the alternative methods available in practice. Air Logic Control for Automated Systems thus offers technicians, engineers, and designers the foundation for understanding ALC. Armed with this knowledge, they are equipped to handle any number of implementation, programming, maintenance, and troubleshooting tasks with confidence.
Thanks to original uploader!
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
- Ebooks list page : 3102
- 2014-06-17Air Logic for Automated Systems. [Repost]
- 2014-06-17Air Logic for Automated Systems
- 2019-02-22Air Logic Control for Automated Systems
- 2019-01-27Air Logic Control for Automated Systems
- 2010-11-24Fuzzy Logic for Embedded Systems Applications (repost)
- 2010-09-14Fuzzy Logic for Embedded Systems Applications (repost)
- 2019-11-28Air Traffic Control Automated Systems (Springer Aerospace Technology)
- 2014-06-16Economic Models and Algorithms for Distributed Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-16Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-11Air Traffic Management and Systems [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-06-03Automated Database Applications Testing: Specification Representation for Automated Reasoning (repost)
- 2014-06-03Delta-Sigma A/D-Converters: Practical Design for Communication Systems (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-29Identification for Automotive Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-28Distributed Control and Filtering for Industrial Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-043D Integration for VLSI Systems (Repost)
- 2014-05-03Metaphorical Management: Using Intuition and Creativity as a Guiding Mechanism for Complex Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-28Transmission Techniques for 4G Systems (repost)
- 2014-04-17Feedback Control for Computer Systems (repost)
- 2014-03-28The Art of Software Thermal Management for Embedded Systems [Repost] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.