Posted on 2020-01-08, by books_lover.
Chinese President Xi Jinping announced the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) in 2013, a development strategy involving infrastructure development and investments in countries in Europe, Asia and Africa. It has rapidly turned into action, reflected in the establishment of a series of international cooperation mechanisms, landing of cooperation projects, and harvest of some early results. The influence is huge, and controversy is not unexpected. As one of the most frequently mentioned concepts in the official media, how does the “bid to enhance regional connectivity” construct a unified large market through cultural exchange and integration in practice? What is the status quo of building an innovative pattern with capital inflows, talent pool, and technology database? Routledge Handbook of the Belt and Road is an initial review of the theory and practice of BRI, and is the first handbook of its kind. Contributors are leading subject researchers, aiming to reflect the original intentions an
- Ebooks list page : 42367
- 2021-04-15China and International Dispute Resolution in the Context of the 'Belt and Road Initiative'
- 2021-03-25Reshaping the Economic Cooperation Pattern of the Belt and Road Initiative - Removed
- 2021-03-09A New Blue Ocean: Prospects for Latin American SMEs in the Belt and Road Initiative - Removed
- 2021-02-11A New Blue Ocean: Prospects for Latin American SMEs in the Belt and Road Initiative - Removed
- 2020-10-23ICT in Education and Implications for the Belt and Road Initiative
- 2020-03-26Current State of Open Educational Resources in the “Belt and Road” Countries (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2020-03-14The Belt and Road Initiative: An Old Archetype of a New Development Model
- 2020-02-25Dispute Resolution Mechanism for the Belt and Road Initiative
- 2019-12-25Annual Report on the Development of the Indian Ocean Region (2017): The Belt and Road Initiative and South Asia (Research Series on the Chinese Dream and China’s Development Path)
- 2019-12-25The Belt and Road: The Global Strategy of China High-Speed Railway
- 2019-12-10China’s Globalization and the Belt and Road Initiative (Politics and Development of Contemporary China)
- 2019-12-04The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy: Volume II – The Changing International Financial System and Implications
- 2019-12-04The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy: Volume I – Trade and Economic Development
- 2019-11-28The Belt and Road Initiative: Key Concepts
- 2019-11-28China’s Achilles’ Heel: The Belt and Road Initiative and Its Indian Discontents
- 2019-11-24The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor of the Belt and Road Initiative: Concept, Context and Assessment (Contemporary South Asian Studies)
- 2019-10-25The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy 2019
- 2019-06-28The Belt and Road Initiative Key Concepts
- 2019-06-26China's Achilles' Heel The Belt and Road Initiative and Its Indian Discontents
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.