Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® (2nd edition) [Repost]
Posted on 2013-05-18. By anonymous.
Da-Wei Gu, Petko H. Petkov, Mihail M Konstantinov - Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® (2nd edition)
Published: 2013-04-25 | ISBN: 1447146816 | PDF | 489 pages | 18 MB
Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® (second edition) helps the student to learn how to use well-developed advanced robust control design methods in practical cases. To this end, several realistic control design examples from teaching-laboratory experiments, such as a two-wheeled, self-balancing robot, to complex systems like a flexible-link manipulator are given detailed presentation. All of these exercises are conducted using MATLABÂ® Robust Control Toolbox 3, Control System Toolbox and SimulinkÂ®. By sharing their experiences in industrial cases with minimum recourse to complicated theories and formulae, the authors convey essential ideas and useful insights into robust industrial control systems design using major H-infinity optimization and related methods allowing readers quickly to move on with their own challenges. The hands-on tutorial style of this text rests on an abundance of examples and features for the second edition: â€¢ rewritten and simplified presentation of theoretical and methodological material including original coverage of linear matrix inequalities; â€¢ new Part II forming a tutorial on Robust Control Toolbox 3; â€¢ fresh design problems including the control of a two-rotor dynamic system; and â€¢ end-of-chapter exercises. Electronic supplements to the written text that can be downloaded from extras.springer.com/isbn include: â€¢ M-files developed with MATLABÂ® help in understanding the essence of robust control system design portrayed in text-based examples; â€¢ MDL-files for simulation of open- and closed-loop systems in SimulinkÂ®; and â€¢ a solutions manual available free of charge to those adopting Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® as a textbook for courses. Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® is for graduate students and practising engineers who want to learn how to deal with robust control design problems without spending a lot of time in researching complex theoretical developments.
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
No another mirrors, please!
No another mirrors, please!
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9099 dl's @ 2187 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8663 dl's @ 3882 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
5266 dl's @ 3569 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® (2nd edition) [Repost]
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 22254
- 2013-08-03Robust Control Design with MATLAB (2nd edition) (Repost)
- 2013-06-07Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® (2nd edition) (Repost)
- 2013-12-03ROBUST CONTROL DESIGN WITH MATLAB, 2ND EDITION-SPRINGER pdf-ke
- 2014-04-17Micromechatronics: Modeling, Analysis, and Design with MATLAB, (2nd Edition) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-04-30Robust Control Design with MATLAB, 2nd ed.
- 2013-04-28Robust Control Design with MATLAB, 2nd ed.
- 2012-08-07Micromechatronics: Modeling, Analysis, and Design with MATLAB (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-12-21Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® (Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing) by Da-Wei Gu (Repost)
- 2012-09-10Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® [Repost]
- 2011-09-07Robust Control Design with MATLAB (repost)
- 2010-12-10Robust Control Design with MATLAB [REPOST]
- 2010-10-26Robust Control Design with MATLAB (Repost)
- 2022-06-21Automatic Control Systems With MATLAB, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Robust Control Design with MATLAB (Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing)
- 2013-07-28Digital System Design with VHDL (2nd Edition) (repost) - Removed
- 2012-09-26Robust Control Design with MATLAB
- 2012-09-02Robust Control Design with MATLAB
- 2012-08-28Numerical Methods in Engineering with MATLABÂ® (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-07-21Exploratory Data Analysis with MATLAB (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
No comments for "Robust Control Design with MATLABÂ® (2nd edition) [Repost]".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.