Posted on 2011-12-09. By anonymous.
Publisher: Wiley-Interscience | ISBN: 0471723444 | edition 2007 | PDF | 392 pages | 3,2 mb
Risk Assessment for Chemicals in Drinking Water discusses the major steps and goals in risk assessments and suggests ways to improve the methodologies and accuracy, while consolidating up-to-date information on the current principles and practices in one authoritative reference. After an enlightening overview of risk assessment practices and regulatory guidelines, it:
* Includes descriptions of the use of variability analysis, exposure analysis, physiologically based pharmacokinetics, and modeling for both cancer and non-cancer endpoints
* Describes the practices of major organizations, including the U.S. EPA, Health Canada, World Health Organization, and California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
* Includes complete chapters on risk assessment for essential nutrients, arsenic, chloroform, and perchlorate
* Explains how to address susceptible sub-populations, including the elderly and infants and children, in risk assessments
* Covers the potential of using genomic and proteomic screens
* Addresses recent advances, emerging issues, and future challenges
With contributions and perspectives from leading scientists, this is the definitive resource for health and environmental scientists, toxicologists, risk assessors and managers, regulators, consultants, and other professionals responsible for the safety of drinking water.
- Ebooks list page : 15979
- 2011-12-09Risk Assessment for Chemicals in Drinking Water
- 2012-07-16Risk Assessment for Chemicals in Drinking Water (repost)
- 2012-01-16Risk Assessment for Chemicals in Drinking Water - Anna M. Fan
- 2012-04-03Risk Assessment of Chemicals: An Introduction
- 2019-12-23Computational Toxicology: Risk Assessment for Chemicals (Wiley Series on Technologies for the Pharmaceutical Industry)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Risk Assessment of Radon in Drinking Water (Compass Series)
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Risk Assessment of Radon in Drinking Water (Compass Series)
- 2010-12-23Toxicological Risk Assessment of Chemicals: A Practical Guide (repost)
- 2010-01-23Computational Toxicology: Risk Assessment for Pharmaceutical and Environmental Chemicals by Sean Ekins (Repost)
- 2019-11-27Microcosm Manual for Environmental Impact Risk Assessment: From Chemicals to Whole Effluent Toxicity (WET)
- 2019-01-14Public Health Risk Assessment for Human Exposure to Chemicals
- 2019-01-11Public Health Risk Assessment for Human Exposure to Chemicals - Removed
- 2019-01-06Public Health Risk Assessment for Human Exposure to Chemicals
- 2018-04-19Public Health Risk Assessment for Human Exposure to Chemicals (Environmental Pollution)
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Computational Toxicology - Risk Assessment for Pharmaceutical and Environmental Chemicals - S. Ekins (Wiley, 2007)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Computational Toxicology: Risk Assessment for Pharmaceutical and Environmental Chemicals
- 2012-06-07Risk Assessment for Water Infrastructure Safety and Security - Removed
- 2012-04-02Risk Assessment of Chemicals: An Introduction by C.J. van Leeuwen (Repost)
- 2011-10-12Public Health Risk Assessment for Human Exposure to Chemicals (Environmental Pollution)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.