Posted on 2020-03-22, by books_lover.
Rights, Wrongs, and Injustices is the first comprehensive account of the scope, foundations, and structure of remedial law in common law jurisdictions. The rules governing the kinds of complaints that common law courts will accept are generally well understood. However, the rules governing when and how they respond to such complaints are not. This book provides that understanding. It argues that remedies are judicial rulings, and that remedial law is the law governing their availability and content. Focusing on rulings that resolve private law disputes (for example, damages, injunctions, and restitutionary orders), this book explains why remedial law is distinctive, how it relates to substantive law, and what its foundational principles are. The book advances four main arguments. First, the question of what courts should do when individuals seek their assistance (the focus of remedial law) is different from the question of how individuals should treat one another in their day-to-day
- Ebooks list page : 43059
- 2011-09-18Civilization and Capitalism, 15th-18th Century, Vol. I: The Structure of Everyday Life
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Streets and Patterns: The Structure of Urban Geometry
- 2014-06-18Individual and Community Responses to Trauma and Disaster: The Structure of Human Chaos
- 2014-06-11Individual and Community Responses to Trauma and Disaster: The Structure of Human Chaos
- 2014-06-10Individual and Community Responses to Trauma and Disaster: The Structure of Human Chaos
- 2012-03-23Human Rights, Development and Decolonization: The International Labour Organization, 1940-70
- 2011-10-05Architecture and Narrative: The structure of space and cult - Removed
- 2011-08-18Streets and Patterns: The Structure of Urban Geometry - Removed
- 2010-06-02Individual and Community Responses to Trauma and Disaster: the Structure of Human Chaos
- 2009-07-03Architecture and Narrative: The structure of space and cultural meaning in buildings - Removed
- 2009-04-17"Streets and Patterns: The Structure of Urban Geometry" By Stephen Marshall - Removed
- 2020-04-23Environmental Law Dimensions of Human Rights (Collected Courses of the Academy of European Law)
- 2019-12-26Proving Discriminatory Violence at the European Court of Human Rights (Leiden Studies on the Frontiers of International Law)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Capital Markets Law and Compliance: The Implications of MiFID (Law Practitioner Series)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Environmental Law Dimensions of Human Rights (Collected Courses of the Academy of European Law)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The Structure of Physical Chemistry (Oxford Classic Texts in the Physical Sciences)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Health Professionals and Trust: The Cure for Healthcare Law and Policy (Biomedical Law and Ethics Library)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.