Posted on 2021-03-25, by nokia241186.
English | September 20, 2011 | ISBN-10: 0970586841 | 96 pages | True EPUB | 399 kb
Rice Cooker Meals: Fast Home Cooking for Busy People contains 60 quick and easy meals you can make in a rice cooker, most in 30 minutes or less. Enjoy delicious recipes that are less expensive and healthier than fast food. Includes Mexican, Italian, Tex-Mex and Cajun recipes! And one-pot cooking means less mess to clean up! You'll see how easy it is to cook jambalayas, seafood dishes, pastas, "casseroles", soups, rice side dishes, and various vegetable recipes including potatoes, cabbage, and sweet potatoes. "IN A RICE COOKER?" Yes, they're all cooked in a rice cooker. Here are a few recipes from the book: Easy Chili, Mexican Rice, Tex-Mex Pasta, Shrimp Jambalaya, Cabbage Casserole, Cajun Pepper Steak, Chicken Fried Rice, Rice & Shrimp Pilaf, Chicken & Sausage Gumbo, Chicken Fajita Stuffed Potato, Black-eyed Pea & Sausage Soup, Candied Yams with Marshmallows, Easy Smothered Potatoes & Sausage, and Black-eyed Pea & Sausage Jambalaya. The cookbook also has two indexes so the recipes are easier to find: indexed by chapter and indexed in alphabetical order. It has numerous testimonials from good cooks affiliated with the LSU AgCenter Homemaker Clubs. They tested the recipes and gave their honest opinions. It includes short articles about time-saving tips on food preparation, how a rice cooker knows when the food is cooked, how to teach children to safely cook with a rice cooker, how to brown meat in a rice cooker, plus many more. Rice Cooker Meals offers a time-saving alternative to conventional cooking.With this cookbook you will feed a family of four for under $10, and have leftovers! Or a college student can eat like a King (or Queen) for an entire week! Have less mess to clean up so you'll be out of the kitchen quicker! Make awesome mouth-watering feasts for you and friends in just 30 minutes! Prepare inexpensive meals for a full week that you can store in your fridge. The Rice Cooker is Not Just for Rice Anymore!You may say, "But we are meat and potatoes people. We don't eat rice." Not a problem! Most of these recipes don't use rice, anyway, like our Chicken Fajita Stuffed Potato. Most people are astonished to learn that nutritious meals can come from a rice cooker. Meals such as Soups, Seafood, Casseroles, Pastas, Jambalayas, Potatoes & vegetables such as cabbage, yams, etc. You can think of this cookbook and a rice cooker as a portable kitchen. All you need is an electrical outlet. This opens up a whole new way of thinking about cooking. Now you can cook a meal practically anywhere. You can bring it to work and set it up in the break room, on a spare desk, or the office kitchen. You can bring it to the party, tailgating, church or social gathering you're going to and impress your friends with the tasty meal you have prepared. It can provide fast, healthy meals for college students living in dorms or apartments. Bring it along on RV or camping trips. Remodeling your kitchen? Just moved in? Kitchen appliances are not working? Use a rice cooker! Having a power outage? If you have a generator just plug in your rice cooker, eat and enjoy! It's quick and easy. The average cook time is around 30 minutes or less. Inexpensive - the Blackeyed Pea & Sausage Jambalaya recipe cost only $8.50 for the ingredients and makes a huge pot full! No need to heat up the kitchen with all the stove burners on. Just one rice pot plugged in, and it doesn't even have to be in the kitchen. Anywhere there is an electric outlet will do fine. Children are using our cookbook recipes to win 4-H cooking contests! It's versatile. You can now cook limitless types of multicultural meals. It's great for retirees or empty-nesters who only want to cook a meal for two. It's spontaneous. If guests drop by unexpectedly, no problem. Throw a meal together quickly. Little or no planning necessary. No need to stock exotic ingredients. Use the ingredients you already have in your pantry, cupboard, refrigerator or freezer.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46989
- 2021-02-26Rice Cooker Meals: Fast Home Cooking for Busy People
- 2021-02-08Rice Cooker Meals: Fast Home Cooking for Busy People
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Smart Cooking for Busy People: How to Make Healthy and Tasty Full Meals in 30 Minutes (Cookbooks for Busy People Book 1)
- 2022-08-27Plant-Based Diet in 30 Minutes 100 Fast & Easy Recipes for Busy People
- 2020-12-30Plant Based Diet in 30 Minutes 100 Fast & Easy Recipes for Busy People
- 2019-12-04Thermo Cooking for Busy People: 100 Healthy Recipes for All Thermo Appliances
- 2019-10-26Thermo Cooking for Busy People: 100 Healthy Recipes for All Thermo Appliances 2019
- 2022-10-10Vegan Slow Cooker Book for Beginners 50 Easy and Healthy Meals for Busy People (slow cooker, crock pot, crockpot, vegan
- 2022-01-15The #2022 Fun and Super Fast Dinners and Desserts Recipes Journal For Busy People All-Time Best Cooking Holidays
- 2021-04-03Keto Fast For Busy People: 200 Easy And Tasty Recipes To Make Quickly at Home
- 2019-08-24Whole Grains for Busy People Fast, Flavor-Packed Meals and More for Everyone
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Whole Grains for Busy People: Fast, Flavor-Packed Meals and More for Everyone
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Pressure Cooker: Easy, Quality, and Delicious Recipes. Mouth Watering and One-Pot Meals in Minutes for Busy People
- 2017-10-30The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook: 101 Delicious No-Fuss Meals for Busy People
- 2017-04-19Instant Pot Cookbook: 50 Simply, Easy, And Delicious Recipes. Part1: The Quick And Healthy Pressure Cooker Guide For Busy People For Daily Cooking
- 2017-03-13Instant Pot Cookbook: 50 Simply, Easy, And Delicious Recipes. Part1: The Quick And Healthy Pressure Cooker Guide For Busy People For Daily Cooking
- 2017-01-17[PDF] Whole Grains for Busy People: Fast, Flavor-Packed Meals and More for Everyone
- 2017-01-04Instant Pot Cookbook: 50 Simply, Easy, And Delicious Recipes. Part1: The Quick And Healthy Pressure Cooker Guide For Busy People For Daily Cooking
- 2013-12-31Whole Grains for Busy People: Fast, Flavor-Packed Meals and More for Everyon
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.